Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEAST and KATANA cutter

REFORMATA

Sup gents...you all may know me previously as trainer1764, which I thought was a semi-gay name, and thusly, along with the help of my good friend Ef Frank, have changed it.

Okay, down to business. I have been dieting for 2 months now, and have been getting weaker and weaker. My main objective with this cycle will be to regain lost strength, keep and possibly increase LBM, and of course, lose FAT. ;)

I cannot decide whether I want to do a CKD or a TKD, or a mix of the two, or pissibly a 3 day low/mid/no carb cycling program.

At any rate, until I get to the store, Ill be consuming my usual 2300 cals a day.

I am currently 190 lbs, 5' 11, no idea what bf...maybe 15?

I just recieved my stack from needtobuildmuscle.com this afternoon. I went ahead and took a dose of each, and hit the gym.

I will be doing the good old CEE and AAKG, as well as my usual multi and CLA (which i ADORE)

I will post up my diet, and any of you fellas that have any experience with Keto diets may give me advice on that, as I am still unsure of what exactly I will do. My goal is permanent fat loss, no event diets here.

Thanks bros! Bout to go slam some mixed veggies and chicken mmmmm....:)

I think you should be able to achieve your goal mate easy , thats a great stack .

Looking forward to ready along.

Brad.

I hate trying to post long paragraphs on this stupid blackberry browser. Worst thing ever created.

Anyway, yesterday was soo intense. Ij am incredibly sore. I am not sure if I'm feeling the beast yet, or just the energy from the katana. Either way, I am feeling amazing.

Hit the gym yesterday for AM cardio, and felt so good, decided to hit legs hard.

Did: db barbarian
squats, 20x15, 30x15, 35x12

Alt db lunges, 30x15, 3 sets.

3 wind sprints, 1 min each, at 11 mph.

Alt single leg deadlifts, 4 sets, 20 lb, 15 reps each.

My quads feel fine honestly, its my hammys and glutes that are screaming!!!

Then later yesterday, decided to go on a spontanious 3 mile run with the gf, and hit the gym a second time to train her, as well as do a few light shoulder burnouts to failure. (trying to flush out acid from wed night)

And today, I am going to do light cardio, with pushups, and maybe some clubbell core movements. Because tom afternoon, my back is gettin tore up. And I would like to think that my hammys will be healed enough to do deads, but that is unlikely to happen.

I have been eating well and clean all week, and decided today I will shock my metabolism, come out of deficit, and hit some solid protein and complex carbs, not taking into consideration calories. I sometimes have a hard time doing this, after doing a strict diet for some time, just doesn't feel right.

But I know for sure that my body needs it to heal.

Have a good weekend fellas. I still am going to post up my diet early nxt week after I change to keto.

Dude I am addicted to my blackberry. Its bad. For real.

But oh, oh so entertaining:)

I just did 350 pushups, sets of 25, 35, and 50. Feelin a niice pump. Also full and vascular. Creatine, arginine? Likely. Beast and katana? For sure!

Ever heard the phrase "fuck my life?"

That describes how I feel right now, to a preverbial tee.

I was really, REALLY enjoying the beginning of this cycle, diet was coming together.

Sunday evening, I was out riding my 02 zx6r, coming back to my folks after attending a friends college grad party.

I was punching it, on a straightaway, I estimate I had to be going 65 or 70 mph, when a truck decided to turn left in front of me.

My only thought was, "this is going to hurt reeeal bad"

I remember locking up my front brake first, doing an endo over this guys truck, (as well as just slamming the fuck into his truck)

And I flew 25 feet from the intersection.

So everything hurts, I am bleeding all over everything, and my day is ruined. Nice fucking day I was having too. :(

So, I get to the er, my right leg is KILLING me. The medics said it was probably muscular, since I bore weight on it to climb into the ambulence. But I knew better. The second the doc stepped in with my exray, I could tell by the look on his face something was broken.

Sure enough, my first official broken bone. After previous motorcycle accidents, mountain biking, and snowboard accidents, countless fights. This was my first truly broken bone. My right fibula, I believe. The smaller of the two shin bones, snapped clean in half. Fuggin painful as hell bros...

Needless to say, I will be taking leave from work, and my life, for idk, 2 months or so? I go to see the ortho tom, to see if I need surgery..

I am officially done with straddling motors, as much as I loved it. The girl, and Mom are begging me, and the police say I shouldnt be alive.

So, thats the update fellas, hope yalls weekend was better than mine:(

Ever heard the phrase "fuck my life?"

That describes how I feel right now, to a preverbial tee.

I was really, REALLY enjoying the beginning of this cycle, diet was coming together.

Sunday evening, I was out riding my 02 zx6r, coming back to my folks after attending a friends college grad party.

I was punching it, on a straightaway, I estimate I had to be going 65 or 70 mph, when a truck decided to turn left in front of me.

My only thought was, "this is going to hurt reeeal bad"

I remember locking up my front brake first, doing an endo over this guys truck, (as well as just slamming the fuck into his truck)

And I flew 25 feet from the intersection.

So everything hurts, I am bleeding all over everything, and my day is ruined. Nice fucking day I was having too. :(

So, I get to the er, my right leg is KILLING me. The medics said it was probably muscular, since I bore weight on it to climb into the ambulence. But I knew better. The second the doc stepped in with my exray, I could tell by the look on his face something was broken.

Sure enough, my first official broken bone. After previous motorcycle accidents, mountain biking, and snowboard accidents, countless fights. This was my first truly broken bone. My right fibula, I believe. The smaller of the two shin bones, snapped clean in half. Fuggin painful as hell bros...

Needless to say, I will be taking leave from work, and my life, for idk, 2 months or so? I go to see the ortho tom, to see if I need surgery..

I am officially done with straddling motors, as much as I loved it. The girl, and Mom are begging me, and the police say I shouldnt be alive.

So, thats the update fellas, hope yalls weekend was better than mine:(

was it the worst pain uv ever felt in ur life to have ur shin snapped?

Damn dude, I thought my last cycle ended bad..... you win. Ur lucky to be alive bro. spend the next couple of months chilling, then get back at it. Just a temporary set back. The gym and weights will still be waiting for you. Launched off ur bike going 70...shit man.....

damn, that sucks man. Im sorry to here that. Could have ended alot worse. Im sure youll have your come back though.

Top Bottom