Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beached Whale Chronicles

callusses will harden totally and u wil be fine, mine never rip and i can grip anything without it hurting now i think rough and tough hands are one of the reasons my grip is decent aswell as forearm size...
I know...but everytime I tear them off I need to wait for like 2-3 weeks before they grow back thick and numb. This is one of those weeks, unfortunately.

tell u what dried my hands out the most, mortar as in the stuff for bricklaying, i go out of school with some other guys to learn practical stuff at a college painting, wood work/joinery, brick laying and shit and after brick laying my hands are so dry i can barely put my hoodie back on because they stick to it and even if i wash them they stay like it!

Dude...thats the first I've heard of hands being that damn dry lol....Mine are dry but the calluses get ripped off every 5-6 weeks and then it take like 2-3 weeks for them to thicken up again. So those 2 weeks are spent in much pain. I think they're improving though. I should be better by next week at the latest.

Dude rock climbing gives you legit calluses. My hands don't feel pain anymore and even if my calluses rip off there is still another layer.

Fall 2009 Training
Mesocycle 16 - Week 2

Deadlift Day

Beginning Thoughts:

I am finally done with exams. I leave for my hometown Bombay, India come Saturday afternoon. I am not looking forward to spending 20 hours on a freaking plane....I will workout tomorrow (Friday) and then I'll be gone for 2 days that it takes to travel to India. Then once I am home I'll be back online as regularly as always.​

Workout:

Deadlifts:
415 lbs x 3 reps
455 lbs x 1 rep
475 lbs x 1 rep
455 lbs x 1 rep
I was supposed to do 3 singles. This is the last week of the Singles Training. Next week I begin clusters.

Videos:

Overall Impression:

Diet has been super-gay during these exam weeks. I think I've gained 5 pounds just from eating tacos every night.

One of the cuisines which I really miss when I am home in Bombay is Mexican food. Otherwise, I'm all set to go :D

I hope everyone's had a good week. Friday is almost here and so is the weekend! :)

Top Bottom