Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basic cardio routine

opalMA

I am a beginner so please be easy on me. I'm looking to start a cardio regimen that can help me increase my conditioning but not set me back either. I've got access to a stationary bike and elliptical at the gym. Also I have a treadmill. Just the normal gym set up. I would like to get my cardio up to par with others as a bigger guy being 245 lb. How would you do it

I would go treadmill 30min up an incline 6 speed 2.5 empty stomach cardio do that for 2 weeks before adding more cardio into the routine

I am a beginner so please be easy on me. I'm looking to start a cardio regimen that can help me increase my conditioning but not set me back either. I've got access to a stationary bike and elliptical at the gym. Also I have a treadmill. Just the normal gym set up. I would like to get my cardio up to par with others as a bigger guy being 245 lb. How would you do it

bro how about climbing 100ft pole every morning 4am to hang american flag on tanker? that not good enough ?

Walk for 30mins per day for a week then walk for 45mins a day for a week then walk for an hour a day for a week… you get my drift yeah.

Build it up until you can jog for a few minutes and walk for a few minutes, rinse and repeat. You’ll be running for 30-45mins before you know it and you’ll have lost a ton of weight (as long as your diet is in order obviously).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To help you with your training, add some CARDAZOL - NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT LOSS from bannednutrition.com

Top Bottom