Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BARN DOOR BARK - Needsize? BigHO? Beuhler?

JKurz1 said:
so whats a bb row? and is that 9 sets of deads or not????????

I dont consider a bb row a deadlift but it dose hit some of the same muscles.
Have you seen Colemans video "The Unbeliveable"? He dose a bentover row after deads also. Its hard to explain I wish I could find a website that could demonstrate it. Ill try to find one and post it

Ya you could say that. And what I call a straight bb row in the routine is a bb row with one side in the corner and the other has weight with a DD handle. Just in case Im unclear on that one. Sorry about the confusion.

BIGDHO said:
Ya you could say that. And what I call a straight bb row in the routine is a bb row with one side in the corner and the other has weight with a DD handle. Just in case Im unclear on that one. Sorry about the confusion.

GEEZUS BIGHO!!!!!!! It's a T-Bar row..............lol............why didn't you say so.........lol...........Now, that's definately too much shit.............you could 3/4ths of that routine and get the same results, if not more........no ?.......

BIGDHO said:

Thanks bro..Appreciate the feedback..good threads jkurz and thnx for those that post their routines!!!!!

JKurz1 said:
GEEZUS BIGHO!!!!!!! It's a T-Bar row..............lol............why didn't you say so.........lol...........Now, that's definately too much shit.............you could 3/4ths of that routine and get the same results, if not more........no ?.......

I dont call it a t bar row becauseI have the t bar row machine at the gym so I have to call one of them a diferant name....but that is beside the point. I could see why you would think that but there a few other things that factor in that make it make sence. One being that I am juiced to the gills. Another being that it has taken me about 3 years to work up to that.Sometimes I dont do all of my routine and or slack on reps but that is the guideline I follow.Most of the time I do it all ,I try to go on how I feel.All my workouts are like this, hi volume hi intensity,That is what works for me.

Top Bottom