Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barbell Hack Squats & Front Squats- Who Does Them???

Texas Ranger

Fellas, does anyone do Barbell Hacks & Front Squats exclusively for quads? What type of results did you get by adding them to your routine? Don't get me wrong I'm not going to totally abandon regular squats. Just use less weight than I've done in the past. I'm just trying to REALLY focus more on quad growth and less on my waist & trunk to make them appear smaller. What other exercises can I add to help achieve this, if any? I'm thinking about buying an angled Squat Rack for the house to work legs. Let me know about your results and what you think.

I find front squats build my core more than regular squats.I dont use them for "quad developement" but growth has been significant (although its hard to tell......i squat 3 times a week 2 x front, one day back squats)

Just do regular squats with a narrow stance if you want to work your quads more.

I do zercher box squats. But that hits everything, especially abs.

I do fronts...and i love 'em..... It has helped me to stabalize the weight much better when i do back squats.

Has anyone tried Barbell Hack Squats?? I was thinking of giving them a try. Do they place excessive stress on your knees like the Hack machine?

lunges yes.......... but your feet never leave the floor. you get them split from the start, then just go up and down like a normal squat.

i cant do barbell hack squat. my hamstrings are too big. a lot of guys, like myself, with shorter legs, find this movement impossible to perform.

X

Top Bottom