Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banter and Trash talking in the Weightlifting forums

Guys. I don't need to remind everyone. The policies haven't changed. You fuck around on the training forums, and I'll ban your ass. Depending on how active and helpful you are it may vary between a day's timeout to a perma ban. Don't push your luck. I've been seeing a lotta people being assholes lately.

Be kind to each other. Help each other. That's why there are forums like this, so we can learn from each other and grow as bodybuilders and people. Let's not forget that.

i wish all msg boards would have a policy like that...i left a board because of pissing matches and im thinkin of leaving another board because of bashing and personal attacks. ive only been here a few weeks and Im liking it...

It really does get out of hand and im glad EF addresses it. Not to long ago EF was one of those boards but when the higher ups stepped back and looked at how things were running they changed things for the better and i feel this is now one of the best, if not THE best bodybuilding/lifting site on the net.

i wish all msg boards would have a policy like that...i left a board because of pissing matches and im thinkin of leaving another board because of bashing and personal attacks. ive only been here a few weeks and Im liking it...

Made the same decision myself with boards over the years.

As leaders we do not always make the right choice. people around us have to live with the choices we make though. You have to do what is best for everyone and the site at the same time. This does not always= what is going to make everyone happy all the time. people take offense so damn easy over things that really do not have to be that big of a thing to.

Every choice we make as leaders can in turn upset some one. It sucks but its lonely at the top some times. A balance must be kept at all times and its hard to keep that balance. When its disrupted it can change the face of the whole forum if you do not nip it in the bud right away. Its all about keep everyone respectful and keeping the natural flow of the forums that we have now going.

I love all the members.

Top Bottom