Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bands?

T

t3c

I hear a lot of band talk...do they really help for DE day ? should i buy em if i train westside? How many should i buy?

IMHO...

1 pair of mini-bands is a good start. You can use these on your DE bench day for speed benches. The sky's the limit if you feel you want to try other bands with other exercises. Good luck!

- Screwball

you can buy the whole kit for like 200 and some change. i think it comes with blue, green, purple, and 2 pairs mini bands. at least it did when i bought it.

the deadlift platform they sell sucks... if you can save money and not get it, i wouldnt bother.

i think the bands add a whole new dimension to training. you can use bands on everything.

BUT, if you want to start small, get the mini bands. you can add these to almost every exercise and get a new feel from it.

/irish

buy the bands

dude! buy the bands! I only bought 1 pair...green *medium I think* and they're a tremendous help in the weightroom. Trust me. Invest in these and you'll be glad you did. 50 bucks bought me a pair of greens. Maxing out on thurs to see how they've worked so far.

Top Bottom