GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS
x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Bands?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bands? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I hear a lot of band talk...do they really help for DE day ? should i buy em if i train westside? How many should i buy?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Bands?

t3c

Bands?

I hear a lot of band talk...do they really help for DE day ? should i buy em if i train westside? How many should i buy?

IMHO...

1 pair of mini-bands is a good start. You can use these on your DE bench day for speed benches. The sky's the limit if you feel you want to try other bands with other exercises. Good luck!

- Screwball

Amateur Bodybuilder
    you can buy the whole kit for like 200 and some change. i think it comes with blue, green, purple, and 2 pairs mini bands. at least it did when i bought it.

the deadlift platform they sell sucks... if you can save money and not get it, i wouldnt bother.

i think the bands add a whole new dimension to training. you can use bands on everything.

BUT, if you want to start small, get the mini bands. you can add these to almost every exercise and get a new feel from it.

/irish

Amateur Bodybuilder

buy the bands

dude! buy the bands! I only bought 1 pair...green *medium I think* and they're a tremendous help in the weightroom. Trust me. Invest in these and you'll be glad you did. 50 bucks bought me a pair of greens. Maxing out on thurs to see how they've worked so far.