Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bands...

cal

High End Bro
Platinum
just wondering guys...

im not going to use em right now...bc i think im at a stage where im gaining quite well without them...

but...does anyone use bands while benching...

how useful has it been?

is it easy to attach to pretty much any commercial bench press rack?

what strength level did you use or recommend...

and what kind of benefits did you gain from them...

the bands are amazing man! You can use them for all sorts of variations on the bench. We do regular band presses with them for dynamic day (speed bench) and just 2 days ago we did reverse band presses using dang heavy weight. That's where the bands are attachted to the top of the cage and bar is suspended from the bands. Really a good exercise. Man if you're doing fine without the bands right now then that's cool but soon you'd be best serve to invest in some of the bands.

I couldn't tell you accurately which bands to buy (color) SOme of the other guys could tell you better. Think about getting some though. They'll benefit you big time. You should have no problem attaching them to a commercial bench. I think they work best however from a power rack. Give it a try.

I got my bands from jumpstretch, as far as colors, this is what I have:

100lb - dark blue
75lb - green
50lb - dark purple
25lb - light purple

The bands can be very beneficial on the bench as I've found out. I'm not as experienced as most everyone else here, but they do work.

i love the bands.. after my DE squat w/ the light bands, i took them off moved the box, and threw on 185, and it felt so smooth, especially from halfway up and above, and it felt explosive at the bottom too.

Top Bottom