Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Band work

harrywho

my gym has been under construction and they finally finished it and now there's an area and there's guys that I've never seen before that I working out and they're using bands
doing all kinds of movements within bicep curls even doing stuff like deadlifts and squats using them as resistance
do you think this can improve the efficiency of your workouts or is it more of a gimmick

I like to use bands heavy ones to increase my motion
at least 1 day per week I do bands only for training

my gym has been under construction and they finally finished it and now there's an area and there's guys that I've never seen before that I working out and they're using bands
doing all kinds of movements within bicep curls even doing stuff like deadlifts and squats using them as resistance
do you think this can improve the efficiency of your workouts or is it more of a gimmick

Too many have zero idea and for them it's a fad.

The last time I used a band it was to stop weights falling off when I loaded a machine up to the max lol

They absolutely help, doing varieties of exercise is always better for overall muscle/strength development

Top Bottom