Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ban Glenn Pendlay!!! We FINALLY got our MOD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protobuilder How many mods have EVER offered helpful assistance in the training forum? How many have stopped by [B said:
your [/B] journal and offered useful insight?

You have been around for about 9 months or so.

Feel free to ask some older members and mods about my training knowledge...Im sure Bfold and others might have some interesting things to say to you.

The reason I dont post on here anymore is that a lot of folks get their thongs in a wad as each person thinks that their "way" is the best, especially the tension between the bbers and the plers.

It was this was 5 years ago when I first joined, and its still that way now.

IMO - one of the reasons this forum is currently on life-support is general estrogen laden actions and infighting that leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

^^^ now, I'm sure everyone will agree with THAT

glennpendlay said:
First of all, thanks to all the people who have said kind words about me, I really appreciate it.

I wasnt aware that I was breaking any rules by posting that I am doing online training. Had I known that this was against the rules, I wouldnt have done it. Ive mentioned this in a couple of different places, with no problems, and assumed it wouldnt be a problem here. Obviously not the case.

I dont think I am "owed" the courtesy of being able to break the rules, if that was against the rules, then a moderator or anyone really who knew the rules would have been right and correct to take the post down and PM me and inform me of the rule.

No, I didnt think it was polite to do it the way shadow did it (i think he actually called me "dude"!), but people are different and what might be taken as disrespectfull by one person may well have NOT been meant that way by another...

What would seem reasonable, would be to take the offending post down. Since it is against the rules to advertise, and as long as the post is up, Im still advertising!!! If a moderator reads this, maybe shadow, will you just delete the post completely?

Sorry for the lag in posting, but I have been out of town

You have a pm

Cynical Simian said:
Nicely said, everybody. I hope it's clear that our problem isn't with The Shadow, it's with the circumstances that made an incident like this inevitable. Namely, as BW said, this forum, despite being one of the largest on EF, has no regular mods.

digger, as others have mentioned, the lack of moderators has been a persistent complaint here but likely hasn't been noticed by mods/admins since it's usually a tangential topic within other threads. Some administrative input on this issue would be appreciated.

Agreed...and I have mentoned a few names to admin personally.

I think that the "Shadow is a douche bag" thoughts and posts are actually a bit encouraging.....it at shows that there is at LEASTa flicker of life left in this forum

mekannik said:
You and introspective need to step back and simmer down.

If you bothered to search back a couple of years - The Shadow was espousing the Old School training system (5x5) back when all the HIT'ers were running rampant on this board completely bashing every contrary post.

So actually - you can thank Shadow for helping out the training board and being fairly even keeled during alot of b.s. (much like the tough guy comments being posted here about him). As much as I appreciate GlennPendlay's input here - it is a matter that should be handled between him and Shadow - Digger if need be.

And while we are at it - my mod vote goes for WalkingBeast -just for you Protobuilder.

Shut up prick you don't know what your talking about your the dickhead that think's he's a tough guy, why don't you go simmer down

I Googled Glenn Pendlay and can see the concern about losing him from EF. He is very well respected.

I wonder if he even knows about this matter and what his reaction is.

Seems to me that all this was just a mistake that can be easily corrected among reasonable people talking to each other. If required, some simple apologys and life goes on.

As for the issue of not enough Mods ... or matching participation with expertise ... Isn't this easily corrected? I'm sure that Admin can select and invite the best matches. I've seen a number of lists of people who really want the assignment and are qualified. They may not have the most k and be the most clever, but they post and reply with intelligence, and want what may be a tough job. What am I missing?

The Shadow said:
I think that the "Shadow is a douche bag" thoughts and posts are actually a bit encouraging.....it at shows that there is at LEAST a flicker of life left in this forum

LoL We're pretty good @ being assholes. We suck at everything else though.

Introspective said:
Shut up prick you don't know what your talking about your the dickhead that think's he's a tough guy, why don't you go simmer down

Now you got me shaking, you naughty boy. As I wrote - use the search function and do some research, newbie.

BTW - if that post is any reflection on your training style (if you do in fact lift) then I will take this post as your official application for the Be RUDE to that SHIT!!!1! administration.

You are well on your way. Thank you for your participation and input on this board.

...and folks wonder why the vets don't post here anymore

The Shadow said:
...and folks wonder why the vets don't post here anymore

Fuck you Cornholio, I'm a vet. Just one that's been banned four times. :chomp: :p

Introspective said:

Consider removing ADMIN from your user title......actually - you should more than consider it

btw Mods dont get red Karma....thats some weak shit Nancy

oh yeah - try some Monistat for that yeast infection you seem to have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom