Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balance's Beasting Cycle And Workout Log

I have no doubt you your feeling growth and change in your quads but your not utilizing the other 65% of your lower body that goes into the workout, (hamstrings, glutes, lower back, core, etc). Your priority IMO should be fixing your back problem and less on heavy weight on your 1/4 squat.

You need to rehab your injuries. Thats just me being concerned.

I have no doubt you your feeling growth and change in your quads but your not utilizing the other 65% of your lower body that goes into the workout, (hamstrings, glutes, lower back, core, etc). Your priority IMO should be fixing your back problem and less on heavy weight on your 1/4 squat.

You need to rehab your injuries. Thats just me being concerned.

Hip problem. Yeah I'm going to work on it. I don't think its an injury though. I don't ever remember having problems with it. Hard to say

First day of Pct. Today was back and shoulders. The workout started out good but went right down the drain with the most retarded pumps in my back and lower body. Dead lifts went right to crap and I had to pretty much cut my workout short.

Smith Machine Shoulder Press
bar x 12
135 x 12
185 x 5
190 x 4
195 x 3
200 x 2

Close Grip Lat Pull Down
145 x 12
235 x 8
250 x 6
265 x 6
285 x 3

Single Arm Seated Cable Rows
150 x 10
160 x 10
170 x 8
190 x 6
200 x 6

Deads. Last couple workouts have really sucked because of the pump
225 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 5
415 x 5
465 x 1
485 FAIL! WTF

I couldn't hardly unload the bar I was hurting so bad it was ridiculous

Finished up with 3 super sets without a break of 10 pull ups and 10 db lat raises. But me head wasn't into it.

Damn strong lat pulldowns man. Good job. Where did you fail on the 485 dead? Complete fail or you could lock out?

I just wasn't feeling it my back was so pumped. I could have prob sucked it up and got it but I was spent and didn't have any drive. So as I went to pull I just said f it and let go. This is one of the few times that I was totally spent after a workout.

Day 3 of pct. Today was chest day. My hips are hurting so bad from dead lifts yesterday. I had a good workout but my hips definitely effected my bench. I couldn't get any drive with my feet. Lower back is still kind of tight and pumped. I am really looking forward to that going away. I have to say though I felt really good after my workout. Towards the end of my cycle I was feeling really shut down after my workout. I feel good today. Not on edge anymore and I am in a good mood.

BB Bench
135 x 12
225 x 5
275 x 5
295 x 5
315 x 4
335 x 1
345 x 1
350 x 1

Incline DB.
The 110s really aren't enough anymore. So I have slowed things down and am taking it really deep.
110 x 8
110 x 8
110 x 8
110 x 6 super slow

Flat DB flys
70 x 10
70 x 10
70 x 8
55 x 12

Upright Cable fly
40 x 12
45 x 10
50 x 10
40 x 12

Little nervous about my hips and squatting tomorrow. I am going to try the stretching routine that someone posted up. But if I'm not feeling it I might just jump on the leg press machine instead.

I also weighed in today at 224 so Ill call that my finishing weight. I hope to be at least 220 after pct. Then I'm going to dry out awhile and get off of creatine and hope to be 215 after I dry out.

So today was my leg day. Things did not go well at all. Actually they probably couldnt have gone worse. Did the stretching for my hips and it didnt help at all. I dont know if I forgot to mention but I am knock kneed. I think this may be putting alot of extra preasure on my hip flexors. It literally feels like my hips are going to dislocate when I go deep. I tried putting my legs together but my feet have to be about 8 in apart for me to get below parallel and anybody who lifts heavy knows you will never have a big squat like this. This worked for awhile but soon as I got up to 315 I started feeling the pain again. So I just did some leg presses instead dont even feel like logging anything at this point.

Here is a link and a some info my buddy sent me

Varus and Valgus Knee Malalignment - What Is Varus and Valgus Knee Deformity?
so the gist is the stress of your natural knee alignment(for you valgus) is in outward pressure at the top of your hip flexors during squats-most people believe that the long term damage from squating with this type of knee structure is better managed on leg press , and hacks
so maybe we try the smith machine one day and see if we can change your hip alignment when going deep? just a Idea?

This is just really frustrating because in the future I was thinking about doing a power lifting competition. I guess my next step is to go see my ortho and see what he thinks.

Top Bottom