x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Balance's Beasting Cycle And Workout Log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Balance's Beasting Cycle And Workout Log within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Ok a little background on me. I am 26 have been working out for about 6 years now. I am a former mma fighter and competitive submission grappler. I trained and fought for 5 years. My body couldn't take any more abuse so I gave it up and have to decided to really focus on lifting with thoughts of maybe doing a power lifting comp or show in the distant future. When I started lifting I was 275lbs and out of shape. I knew I wanted to fight so had to drop some weight. Within a year I was

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Re: Balance's Beasting Cycle And Workout Log

Quote Quote posted by Tblock1 View Post
    Great work man! Did you get 360 or 365? You said 365 in your comments but it says 360 on your log
    Just missed 370 and got 360 so I'm saying 365 lol. 360 Was the actual lift though

Quote Quote posted by balancefighter View Post
    Just missed 370 and got 360 so I'm saying 365 lol. 360 Was the actual lift though
    Oh I get it haha nice! I expect 405 soon?

I would like to say yes but I dont think that will happen until my next cycle.

Leg day had a good workout. Got 505 pretty easy on the box squats. I took a video today I might post it up. I realized that I am not getting as close to parellel as I thought I was. I have found another bench to start with next week that should get me to parallel. My problem is my hips. I get excruciating pain when I go deep. Not a muscle pain but in my hip bones. I don't get it. Anyway on to the lifts

Box Squats
    135x10
    225x5
    315x5
    365x5
    405x5
    455x5
    475x1
    505x1

Calf Raises
    Stackx12
    Stackx12
    Stackx12
    Stackx12
    Stackx12

Extensions
    Stackx14
    Stack + 7.5x12
    Stack + 15x 10
    Stack + 15x 10
    Drop set 185X10
    Drop set 135x14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ8XY7sRvX8

Like I said I want to get lower. I could have prob squeezed out a couple more of those.

The pain in my hips is a problem though. Anybody have any suggestions or heard of this before

I understand the pain in the hips, but no offense that wasnt even close to parallel. I'd say that was about a half squat. Maybe post a new thread to get more views about the pain?

I might post another thread. Something I'm deff going to work on. But I just don't see it happening unless I can get things sorted out with my hips. Luckily I'm still seeing nice gains in my quads

Last Workout On Cycle

Did arms today and had a good workout. Nice pump and ton of energy. Felt like I could have lifted for another hour.

Cable push downs
    Stack x 12 warm up
    Stack x 12 warm up
    Stack + 25 x 12
    Stack + 45 x 10
    Stack + 55 x 8
    Drop set to Stack x 14

Hammer DB Curls
    50 x 12
    60 x 8
    60 x 6
    60 x 6

Close grip Bench
    245 x 10
    275 x 4
    275 x 4
    295 x 2
    315 x 1

Cable Ez Curls
    170 x 10
    170 x 8
    170 x 8
    120 x 12

Weighted Dips
    45 x 10
    45 x 10
    45 x 10
    45 x 10

Overhead Cable curls
    90 x 10
    90 x 10
    90 x 10

These were super set with close grip push ups off a bench

Close Pull ups
    10 Arrns were getting smoked at this point

Pro Bodybuilder

Bro my right hip weirdly gives my sharp pains. Its usually after heavy squats and deads, but more noticeable the next day. Its not major but something that will probably bite me in the arse when im older.

On a side note, all my knee and hip aches get better when I am training my lower body hard. Kind of weird but for me if I DONT work it thats when any problems I do have annoy me the most.

Good luck on the hips, honestly doing that weight at 1/4 squat seem pointless but who am I.

Quote Quote posted by kingsolver22 View Post
    Bro my right hip weirdly gives my sharp pains. Its usually after heavy squats and deads, but more noticeable the next day. Its not major but something that will probably bite me in the arse when im older.

On a side note, all my knee and hip aches get better when I am training my lower body hard. Kind of weird but for me if I DONT work it thats when any problems I do have annoy me the most.

Good luck on the hips, honestly doing that weight at 1/4 squat seem pointless but who am I.
    Yeah like i said until I watched the video I though I was getting a lot lower then I was. With that heavy weight I didn't go down as far as I usually do. I normally go till I'm fully seated without letting the weight come off. Its doing something though my quads are getting huge. Well see whats up with my hips the next workout. I'm going to try and push through the pain with some light weight. Even If I go into a atg squat with no weight on my back the pain is almost to much to take. I have to have my feet so close there touching to help any.