Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balance's Beasting Cycle And Workout Log

Leg day had a good workout. Got 505 pretty easy on the box squats. I took a video today I might post it up. I realized that I am not getting as close to parellel as I thought I was. I have found another bench to start with next week that should get me to parallel. My problem is my hips. I get excruciating pain when I go deep. Not a muscle pain but in my hip bones. I don't get it. Anyway on to the lifts

Box Squats
135x10
225x5
315x5
365x5
405x5
455x5
475x1
505x1

Calf Raises
Stackx12
Stackx12
Stackx12
Stackx12
Stackx12

Extensions
Stackx14
Stack + 7.5x12
Stack + 15x 10
Stack + 15x 10
Drop set 185X10
Drop set 135x14

I understand the pain in the hips, but no offense that wasnt even close to parallel. I'd say that was about a half squat. Maybe post a new thread to get more views about the pain?

I might post another thread. Something I'm deff going to work on. But I just don't see it happening unless I can get things sorted out with my hips. Luckily I'm still seeing nice gains in my quads

Last Workout On Cycle

Did arms today and had a good workout. Nice pump and ton of energy. Felt like I could have lifted for another hour.

Cable push downs
Stack x 12 warm up
Stack x 12 warm up
Stack + 25 x 12
Stack + 45 x 10
Stack + 55 x 8
Drop set to Stack x 14

Hammer DB Curls
50 x 12
60 x 8
60 x 6
60 x 6

Close grip Bench
245 x 10
275 x 4
275 x 4
295 x 2
315 x 1

Cable Ez Curls
170 x 10
170 x 8
170 x 8
120 x 12

Weighted Dips
45 x 10
45 x 10
45 x 10
45 x 10

Overhead Cable curls
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10

These were super set with close grip push ups off a bench

Close Pull ups
10 Arrns were getting smoked at this point

Bro my right hip weirdly gives my sharp pains. Its usually after heavy squats and deads, but more noticeable the next day. Its not major but something that will probably bite me in the arse when im older.

On a side note, all my knee and hip aches get better when I am training my lower body hard. Kind of weird but for me if I DONT work it thats when any problems I do have annoy me the most.

Good luck on the hips, honestly doing that weight at 1/4 squat seem pointless but who am I.

Bro my right hip weirdly gives my sharp pains. Its usually after heavy squats and deads, but more noticeable the next day. Its not major but something that will probably bite me in the arse when im older.

On a side note, all my knee and hip aches get better when I am training my lower body hard. Kind of weird but for me if I DONT work it thats when any problems I do have annoy me the most.

Good luck on the hips, honestly doing that weight at 1/4 squat seem pointless but who am I.

Yeah like i said until I watched the video I though I was getting a lot lower then I was. With that heavy weight I didn't go down as far as I usually do. I normally go till I'm fully seated without letting the weight come off. Its doing something though my quads are getting huge. Well see whats up with my hips the next workout. I'm going to try and push through the pain with some light weight. Even If I go into a atg squat with no weight on my back the pain is almost to much to take. I have to have my feet so close there touching to help any.

Top Bottom