Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balance's Beasting Cycle And Workout Log

Ok so I jumped on the scale at work this morning just to double check and make sure the scale at the gym wasnt off. 222!!!!! 12 pounds in 6 days. WOW!

Okay today was day 8 of the cycle and my chest day. I took some ntks before I went into the gym. Good ****. Felt nice and warm ready to tear some **** up. Strength is starting to come around a little. Had a good workout. Starting to notice a little bloat with all my weight gain.

Flat bb Bench

225x15 warmup felt real light
275x5 Could have prob pressed one more
280x5
290x2 Could have prob pressed one more
300x2

Dumbbell Incline
100x12 wow felt super light
110x6
110x5
110x5

I felt a pretty big difference on these lifts. Felt really good

Finished up with a bunch of fly and a few sets up declines to burn myself out.

Leg day. Good workout. Got a nice pump in my quads. Strength feels like its moving up some. I did box squats again but on a box that was about 2in lower and prob right at parallel, so that's why the numbers are down from last week. But for going a lot deeper I felt that they were really good

Box squats
225x15
275x12
315x12
405x4
405x5

Went right into some atg squats to finish up
185x5
135x10

Calf raises
5 sets

Leg extensions. Its apparent now that the machine doesn't have enough weight on it

245x12
255x10
255x10
255x10 Drop set 165x14 to failure

Leg curls

165x12
180x10
195x8
195x8

I like to finish up my workouts with some pull ups if I have the energy. I did so I hit of 4 sets of 10

WOW! what a pump. Just from pull ups got a crazy pump. For me good pumps have always been hard to come by so this was sweet. Cant wait for arm day. I'm sure the pump is going to be crazy

Arm day....GREAT WORKOUT! This is probably the first time that I can say I have truly had an excellent workout since I started cycle. Great pump and I was definitely ready to tear the gym apart. Weight on my close grips went up a bit and it feels great.

Straight bar cable push downs. Wish we had more weight had the stack and all the rubber weights I could throw on top of it

Warm up set
Stackx10
Stackx10
Stackx10
Drop set 180x12

Ez Curl Bar...Curls. Strength was up a lot on these too.
95x12
115x10
115x10
155x6

Close Grip BB Bench
225x10
245x7
275x3
275x2

Bent over dumbbell concentration curls
40sx10
40sx10
40sx12
40sx12 Should have went up some in weight but was focusing on strict form

Bench Dips
3 plates x 12
3 plates x 10
3 plates x 10 Drop set
2 plates x 8
1 plate x 8
body weight x 10

Laying Down Cable Curls
72.5 kg x 10
72.5 kg x 10
72.5 kg x 10
72.5 kg x 10

Finished up with 2 super sets of close grip chins x 10 and close grip push ups x 20

When I did my arms it would have been day 10. Hitting up back and shoulders today which will be day 12.

Hoping to see my numbers up on my deads. If I am feeling it I might try to pull 500 today. By the end of the cycle I would like to be doing working sets with 100lb db's for my shoulder presses. I dont think 90s for 8 will be a problem today. We shall see

S!#t So I think I am getting sick. I have been dreading it. I am a correctional officer so I breath in junk recycled air all the time. My throat has been pretty soar today. Luckily tomorrow is my off day. Im going to start taking some zicam or however you spell it today and maybe the nurse will give me some antibiotics.

The sides now are pretty much non existent. Haven't really got any bad back pumps yet. So far I am a little disappointed with the strength gains but weeks three is about to start and im not going to pass judgment yet and hopefully I they start to hit hard this week. My chest workout thur will be a good judge.

Today was back and shoulders. Had a pretty good workout. Had a nice pump and tight feeling throughout the workout.

Strict behind the neck wide grip lat pull downs
130x12 warm up
130x12 warm up
190x8
190x8
190x7

Db military press
45x15 warm up
85x12 warm up
95x6
95x6
95x4

Should have prob stuck with 90s this weeks the 95 were still a little heavy and needed some help from my partner

Db rows...UGH! they need some heavier db's
110x12
110x12
110x12
110x12

These were super set with strict db shrugs
100x12
100x12
100x12
100x12

Dead Lifts.
I was hoping to pull a little more but I was feeling drained. This is when I think I was really starting to feel sick

315x12
405x6
405x5
405x4

Finished up with some front and lateral raises. Stuck around 10 reps for both for a total of 5 sets http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=180971

Damn bro your back is strong! And shoulders. At only day 12 of cycle u r gonna get crazy strength.

btw how do u like correctional officer? how is the pay? can u get into it if u have a felony but have had it expunged off your record?

Damn bro your back is strong! And shoulders. At only day 12 of cycle u r gonna get crazy strength.

btw how do u like correctional officer? how is the pay? can u get into it if u have a felony but have had it expunged off your record?

Yeah man looking forward to week three. My bench had stalled out and even regressed before my cycle started so looking forward to this weeks workouts.

I love my job bro. 12hr shifts I only work 15 days out of the month. Well I dont work any days I am on night shift. Which makes my diet and stuff a little tricky to work around. I would guess it all depends on the agency. Off the top of my head I would say you would be ok. Pay is decent man, your not going to get rich but for the most part there is always tons of ot aval. Feel free to shot me a pm if you have any questions brother.

Wow that's cool that you are a correctional officer! My neighbor was a correctional officer among other things and I have looked into it as a potential career after the military. Great progress so far btw

Top Bottom