Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balance's Beasting Cycle And Workout Log

Little update guys. Took the weekend off to work on my car ill be back in the gym today. I went to my ortho on Friday. He really couldn't tell me anything and was kind of stumped. He referred me to the physical therapist at his place whom I have a pretty good relationship with since I spent so much time in there. I was able to talk with them for a little bit. They had a couple ideas. I set up an appointment for a week from now but I am so broke after putting my car back together I might have to push it back a little. I will be sticking to box squats for now.

Ok so I am out of creatine and im not going to buy anymore and I wanted to get off once pct was done anyway. So even though I have a few days of pct left im going to call my ending weight 221 just because I know I am going to be losing water weight over the next few days,

That mean that I put on about 16 pds and kept 13 of it. Cant complain about that.

Today I did back in shoulders. Had a good workout. Did higher reps then I normally do for a change. I think ntks is messing with my stomach though. I had really bad acid reflux and heartburn that set in and really messed with my deads. I thought for sure that I was going to puke.

Close Grip Lat Pull Down
190 x 12
220 x 12
235 x 10
235 x 8

DB Shoulder Press
80 x 12
85 x 10
90 x 10
95x6

DB Rows
110 x 12
110 x 12
110 x 12
110 x 12

Dead Lifts
225 x 12
315 x 12
365 x 8
405 x 6 I think I could have got 8 if my stomach wasn't jacked

I finished up super setting db seated side raises, upright rows and pull ups. Did four sets of this pretty killer way to finish up

Chest day. I think I am going to start taking eca again. It give me great energy for my workout. I can feel that I am starting to lose some strength nothing crazy but I guess that can be expected. I am happier when I look in the mirror though. I feel like I am leaning out starting to see some veins I have never seen before. This workout was decent. I stuck to high reps. I felt like I kind would just die on a rep. I guess because I haven't been doing such low reps. Over all it was a good workout. I got a really nice pump.

Bench
135 x 12
225 x 15 not to failure
245 x 12 could have prob got a couple more
275 x 8
275 x 6 or 7 might have had a little help on the last set

DB Incline. This is where I felt some strength loss was hoping to get the 110s for 4 sets of 10 didn't happen
110 x 9
110 x 8
110 x 7
100 x 10
90 x 14

Decline DB Flys
70 x 10
60 x 12
55 x 12
55 x 10

Finished up with four sets of cable flys

Well I am a day late. I did legs yesterday. WOW I sucked it up. I don't know what the deal was and am hoping it was just an off day. On the other hand I got my workout done in like 35 to 40 min so my rest time was cut down dramatically. I also failed on the seventh rep on my 365 rep squatting. My dumb ass had the bars in but did have the pins in them. It was a hot mess.

Could I really see a big decline in my strength from stopping creatine?

Box Squats
225 x 15
315 x 12
365 x 6
405 x 3
315 x 10

Walking lunges 4 sets with 55s in each hand

Calf raises 4 sets of 14 with two plates and two 25s

Extensions 4 sets of 10 with the stack

Key words: Rest time cut down dramatically. I cant imagine how creatine would effect ya much. I think the muscles just needed more rest. Good job though.

lol bro Im the same way since I always lift heavy. I will try something for 12 reps and I do 6 and it feeels like Im gonna get 20, then all of a sudden its like I hit a brick wall and literally goes from easy reps to one hella hard rep and then i cant do another one after that. lol it sucks

I also LOVE eca. I believe its bad for u though, but I do love it for energy

lol bro Im the same way since I always lift heavy. I will try something for 12 reps and I do 6 and it feeels like Im gonna get 20, then all of a sudden its like I hit a brick wall and literally goes from easy reps to one hella hard rep and then i cant do another one after that. lol it sucks

I also LOVE eca. I believe its bad for u though, but I do love it for energy

Yeah man you just describe it perfectly. Just how I felt

Yeah I have used eca a lot over the years never really as a weight loss supp but more of a pre workout supp. I think I am going to add it in on my cutter though

Pct is over. Even after stopping creatine about a week ago I am staying right at 220-221. I guess I wasn't holding much water. I feel good though. I have to take some pics next time I am at the gym with a pump on. I am probably more happy with the way I look now then ever before.

Had a good arm workout today got a nice pump good energy,

Single arm cable push downs
70 x 12
80 x 10
80 x 10

These were super set with reverse grip cable push downs
70 x 10
80 x 8
80 x 8

Hammer Db curls
45 x 12
50 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10

Close grip bench
225 x 12
245 x 8
275 x 4
295 x 2

laying down ez curls on the cable machines
stack x 10
stack x 10
stack x 10
half stack x 14

Weighted dips
60lbs x 10
60lbs x 10
60lbs x 8
No weight x 20

Over head cable curls
70 x 12
80 x 12
90 x 10
90 x 10

Dips

Well I think that the time has come to end my log. Its been a good run and I apprecaite all the support you bros gave me. I might run another log when I do my cut cycle in a few months. Its been a great way to keep track of gains.

Top Bottom