Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balance in compound lifts

R

revexrevex

From: http://www.deepsquatter.com/strength/archives/newdeep/louie11.htm

QUESTION: I read that your floor press should be around 90% of you max bench press. Do you have any other numbers like this for any other lifts?

SQUAT/DL
1. The good morning should be 71% of Max deadlift and 60% of Max squat ( 73% of Max box squat)
2. The low box safety bar squat should be 68% of Max deadlift and 57% of Max squat ( 70% Max box squat)
3. The box squat should be 101% of the deadlift and 84% of the squat
4. Dead lifting off 3 mats should be 90% of the deadlift and 75% of the Max squat ( 90% of box squat)
5. Dead lifting off pin 2 should be 105% of deadlift and 88% of Max squat 107% of box squat)

BENCH
1. The floor press should be 82% of the MBP
2. The 2 board press should be 90% of the MBP% of the MBP
3. The close grip incline should be 67% of the MBP
4. The reverse band press should be 104% of the
5. The 3 board press should be 91
Keep in mind the shirt will provide close to a 10% carry over, so for a raw lifter add 10%

Geez...this is going to vary by your individual strengths and weaknesses. I'm surprised someone actually bothered to come up with "should bes" for this stuff. That doesn't look like anything else I've ever read from Tate. How old is that?

DBC? :confused:

lol I don't think those numbers apply very well, my best cambered gm is 725 standing, those sound like old general numbers that might have been stated to give very general ideas.

Top Bottom