Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

badlt enflamed shoulder tendon on AS

COOKSTER

Hi guys, ive had a sore front delt for sometime but over the last week its become extremely painful espec on chest/shoulders like a sharp intense burning and a small swelling has appeared, saw the doc today, who said it was badly enflamed,put me on anti-inflams and pain killers.

Trouble is they want to inject it and get me off training for 4 weeks and I'm mid cycle , week 4 of 10 sust,dbol,winny and I'm getting great gains./

ADVICE- sHOULD I STOP GET MORE GEAR AND START AGAIN IN 4 WEEKS OR TRAIN LIGHT AND GRIN AND BEAR IT.

By the way the doc reckons AS weakons muscles, tendons etc.

Anyone offer any advice or personal experience

all i can say is that i have a pulled tendon in my right hamstring, i've been running/ lifting on it almost non stop for the past 3 months, i can't take time off because of football. I've been taking alot of advil and i'm always in pain when i run and lift. I'll have to suck it up for another 2 months and hope that it heals after.

My doc gave me some stuff called voltaren Rx anti-inflam what are you taking? I tried taking it a while ago but i couldn't stomach it, it made me feel like shit i might try em again tho

Top Bottom