Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's 2012 Contest Transformation Log

Rofl. God it'd be awesome to be around you two in real life. Not only for training purposes but friendship... Mostly friendship... I have no friends.

racquetball tonight for an hour and a half with the misses.

fun cardio. though I smacked my right shoulder pretty hard, probably going to bruise..

Rofl. God it'd be awesome to be around you two in real life. Not only for training purposes but friendship... Mostly friendship... I have no friends.

I have a few Friends Here at Elite,you may not know it,but you're on it!

Some time shoot me a pm and lets chat,I'm not always business ya know!

I have a few Friends Here at Elite,you may not know it,but you're on it!

Some time shoot me a pm and lets chat,I'm not always business ya know!

Aye, RADAR, and I'm honored. You're a great bro and I consider myself extremely lucky to have such great mentorship and friendship from you, zed, owl, and others.

Great group of family here.

Everyone's here to help, it's great we have such a good community in these boards! Keep up the hard work!

You def have more friends here then you know bro.

RADAR.....well what can I say? LMAO bro and that made my ribs hurt!

Just so you know.. I wasn't being serious.. I guess you'd have to know me to hear how I'd say that to get I was sarcastic. :D Thanks everyone! I AM Loved! :)

Keep it up Bader.. You look great and I have not heard of anyone playing racquetball in years however I use to enjoy it immensely.

Top Bottom