Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's 2012 Contest Transformation Log

Thanks brittney :)
I'm sure she wouldn't leave me if I got all fat. It's mostly my own mentality, confidence, and other things that would hurt the relationship.

She is beautiful. And her voice is amazing. You might be seeing her on one of these singing shows soon. :) I'm very lucky, so I best be doing everything possible to keep her.

No problem! That's amazing! You better let me know if she does get on one of those shows because I too am a singer, would love to at least kind of know someone on there lol!

Brittneyleigh79

Good lord! You musta worked your arse off!! Looking great Mr!!
Ps that knife is a beast lol dangerous!!

Good lord! You musta worked your arse off!! Looking great Mr!!
Ps that knife is a beast lol dangerous!!

You're right. I literally did work my arse off. Lol. I'll find the thread George put up for me winning third place. It has my stats and measurements.

Sadly I've got a lot more fat to lose. I come from very large genes. I'm an endomorph to the max. I put on fat just thinking about eating.

The diet was brutal but worked. Zed gave me a great workout schedule that really built me up overall. If anyone is having trouble thinking of a workout regime. PM zed immediately.

Yeah that would be great I'd like to read that thread. I remember you coming 3rd that's amazing.

And I can relate to you fighting off something that should be inevitable it's a constant battle but makes us hella strong people for it!!

Zed is an absolute legend ( don't tell him tho he will get a big head) haha.
Yeah I work with Zed very closely he's my hero because of him I've got to where I am now strength and size ..

Great workout today. As per guidance of OWL I'm upping my sets to 6-8 and reps 12-15.

Chest and arms.

WU Elliptical 10 mins

Flat BB Bench:
Bar x 15
95 x 15
135 x 15
135 x 15
135 x 15
135 x 15
135 x 15
85 x 15
85 x 15
85 x 15

Next chest day I'll go up to 155 and try for 15 and 12s

Incline DB Press:
35 x 15 x 6

Got rough on the last two sets. Awesome pump

Hammer strength iso chest press:
35 plates each arm
15 reps x 7 sets 30 second rest intervals

This was awesome. Really pushed it

Drag curls
30 x 15
30 x 15
30 x 15
30 x 15
40 x 15
40 x 15
40 x 15
40 x 15

Damn. Incredible pump and work on the last two sets. Kept form tight and squeezed every rep.

V-bar triceps cable pushdowns:
75 x 15
75 x 15
85 x 15
85 x 15
95 x 15
95 x 15
90 x 15
90 x 15

45 second rests.

Hammer curls strip sets:
40 x 12
35 x 12
30 x 12
25 x 12

Insane pump. Didn't feel like I went overboard. Didn't go to failure on anything. It's definitely different than what I'm used to. This week I'll be gauging my weights so next week I go to the max.

Took some pics. I'll upload in a bit

good job,looks like theres nothing to add except keeping doing bet sets my secret routine,Hint,Hint,:)

Ok dude so now you are also a member of the OWL Schood of Insanity.. LOL.
Hey if it works then KTS!

And hey, thanks for the nice works guys!

Did back early this morning since I've got a busy next two days. Tried to fuel up and hit it hard but man I'm still feeling yesterday's workout. Still pumped. So it maybe was a little less than I'd like but I think I'll still be feeling it today and tomorrow.

Top Bottom