Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's 2012 Contest Transformation Log

Grow you got a buddy who's 6'5"?? Is everyone stupidly tall where you're from? What do they put in the water? I want some I started smoking at 12 and it stunted my growth, I'm a measly 6'1" I feel like a dwarf or something......

Lmao!

WTF? 6'1'' and you feel like a DWARF???? lmao YOUR A F-IN GIANT!!!!! Im 5'11'' and I feel pretty damn tall. I cant even imagine someone your height saying your short!!!! lmao

your already taller than 90% of the world. What else do you freaks want? lol You freaks should be the main attraction at Cirque Du Soleil. Ya fuckin giants.

if your over 6', your a fukin GIANT

Don't you hate when you look better the next morning?? My abs were kind of popping!

congrats , when i decided to rip i did a fasted cardio first thing in the morning, I looked like someone sucked me dry,flat as hell , 20 min after I slammed down a 500 cal hi protein shake i was looking like one of those hot air baloons is the best way i can describe it!

congrats , when i decided to rip i did a fasted cardio first thing in the morning, I looked like someone sucked me dry,flat as hell , 20 min after I slammed down a 500 cal hi protein shake i was looking like one of those hot air baloons is the best way i can describe it!

Lmfao!

WTF? 6'1'' and you feel like a DWARF???? lmao YOUR A F-IN GIANT!!!!! Im 5'11'' and I feel pretty damn tall. I cant even imagine someone your height saying your short!!!! lmao

your already taller than 90% of the world. What else do you freaks want? lol You freaks should be the main attraction at Cirque Du Soleil. Ya fuckin giants.

if your over 6', your a fukin GIANT

Lol! I was bein sarcastic bro. Only time I ever wished I was taller was in the army, 6'3" and you're entitled to 2 mans rations.... Pissed me right off especially as everyone over 6'3" was skinny as fuck and hardly ate half of what I did!

Lol

Top Bottom