Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's 2012 Contest Transformation Log

Good going my man! I have a secret tip that will blow away the competition,PM me.

Hitting nice numbers there bader!
Yeah man that sucks about your partner bro. Hope you can work around that so that your workouts dont loose intensity.
Good luck man and KTS!

Thanks zed. I'm definitely happy with how my strength has increased since last year. About 100 pounds on my bench? Lol.

My legs were actually sore today so I took the day off.

My wife is singin for a valentines day charity event. So I'll be eating medium rare prime rib in T-minus one hour. You're jealous, I know.

Here's my "I'm never ever going fucking back to this again" motivation. Not even my biggest. Pic was when I was 17 and 305 by 18 I was 325

Amazing transformation!! I know how you feel wanting to stay in shape to please your spouse or fiancee in my case. He always tells me "Marriages are a contract, you have to hold up your end of the deal for me and I have to hold up my end for you." Great motivation though, she is beautiful and good luck with all your goals. I'll be checking in on how your doing!

Brittneyleigh79

Thanks brittney :)
I'm sure she wouldn't leave me if I got all fat. It's mostly my own mentality, confidence, and other things that would hurt the relationship.

She is beautiful. And her voice is amazing. You might be seeing her on one of these singing shows soon. :) I'm very lucky, so I best be doing everything possible to keep her.

Wow Bader. Thanks for sharing those pics. You two look perfect for each other both real good lookers too!
You also have some amazing shape to you too you must be so proud achieving that after you having issues in your younger days. Well done you!!

Nice looking couple bro.
You looked so dam good last year at the end of the comp. You should have put up your beginning pics too tho.
And you gonna do it again but even better this time around bro cuz you learned so much about all of this the last time.
KTS bader like I know you will.
And your dam str8 bro. Am jealous on the Prime Rib! Love that stuff.

Top Bottom