Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's 2012 Contest Transformation Log

I'm kind of on a vacation at the moment. :) be back Monday. I'll try and keep the calories low... Try is the key word. Going to a steak house tonight. Probably get a big ol steak and sweet potato with veggies

Re: RADAR. Oh I just get reallllly tired when I eat enriched flour. So I took a nap after that lunch. I call it an insulin coma.

Looking forward to watching your progress...always nice to see other tall guys bustin their ass!!

2/6/11 Chest/Bis:

WU 10 mins elliptical

Iso-Hammer Strength Chest Press (warmups):
35 each arm x 15
""
""

Decline BB Bench Press:
95 x 15
135 x 12
185 x 12
255 x 8 (getting up there again finally)
155 x 15
155 x 10

Incline DB Press:
35 x 12
40 x 12
45 x 10
45 x 10

Incline DB Flies:
30 x 10
25 x 10
20 x 10
15 x 10

Single arm concentrated curls:
25 x 12
30 x 12
35 x 10

Barbell Drag Curls:
40 x 15
50 x 15
60 x 8 failure +4 negs

15 mins steam and stretching after.

Wow.. insane pump on the biceps. Those drag curls are MONEY. Great isolation.

For having a few days off this workout felt great, and strength hasn't dropped.

I wish I could feel a bigger pump on the chest. I know its working.. but I definitely feel my tris a lot on the presses. Declines get the most pumped feeling out of all of them.. Maybe next chest day I'll do a 10x10 @ 185 and go strictly for pump.

I'm kind of on a vacation at the moment. :) be back Monday. I'll try and keep the calories low... Try is the key word. Going to a steak house tonight. Probably get a big ol steak and sweet potato with veggies

Re: RADAR. Oh I just get reallllly tired when I eat enriched flour. So I took a nap after that lunch. I call it an insulin coma.

lol! Yeah,That about sums it up!

Nice numbers bader. That burger looked awsome. I love an egg over med on my burgers!
Your workout looking good too bro. Looks like you are g2g and gonna kick some serious ass on this bro.
Good luck and best regards.

Thanks zed! Just started my new job today. It's more intense than I thought but also a lot more promising. It's going to be rough fitting in weights with my schedule though. Might be hit and miss for the next few weeks while I get adjusted.

Going to play racquetball and do back tonight. Ready to grow some wings.

Obviously my diet is perfect.

But if you've ever had a Hudson's burger you'd understand. And yes, I did go into a two hour insulin coma after.

there is this place right by my house that just started doing a burger challenge.... 6.5 lbs of burger plus all the trimmings.... That is my next challenge after this contest lol

Ha ha ha, what a way to celebrate, playa, 6.5lb, that's a lot of burger!!

Bader, just take it day by day and get as much in as possible.. you'll be suprised at what you can fit in!!

Top Bottom