Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's 2012 Contest Transformation Log

Thanks everyone for following. Last night I got extremely nauseous and puked up all my dinner and had a hell of a time trying to sleep. So I didn't get photos. I'll see if I can get them uploaded from my phone.

Zed. You're awesome. Even after getting in bad wreck you're still at it. Seriously. Take a breather. ;) enjoy them pain meds. Glad to see you here.

Oh yeah I'll get measurements too. I'll post some old photos and stats too. I figure this is my journal so I like to let people into my life a little. Hope y'all don't mind.

Wow. The quality got downgraded bad. Blurry. If anyone has a prob I'll see if I can get them uploaded differently when I get home Tuesday. On my phone only til then

Obviously my diet is perfect.

But if you've ever had a Hudson's burger you'd understand. And yes, I did go into a two hour insulin coma after.

looking good brother,you got a good frame to build on.

Whats this about an insulin coma ?

Damn Bader that is a burger bro. Not conducive to what your goals are but dayum. Lol Resist the temptation and let's get rolling bro.

Top Bottom