Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badass GYM Names

ready2rumble

Badass GYM Names Needed!!!!

i have been approached by a $ backer to put together a business plan for opening a hardcore gym. any of you broskys got a good name for a gym???? this is a no frills gym....name has to be catchy to lure serious lifters, yet politically correct to have an outdoor sign for advertising.

if i choose a winner from here and the gym opens, i will send you a free tshirt with gym name :) when available.​

how about 2% of year one sales??? after all you are seeking marketing advise..

a t = $7

anyway..

HardCore
ProWorkouts
SweatandTears

of coarse you will need to determine the www._____com availability..

Well, mine isn't open to the public, and isn't a real business, but I named it and filed a DBA for tax reasons... Thunderbolt Gym. I will never open a gym, so I don't care if anyone copies the name, if it sounds good. I had an ad license plate frame made up for it, and I get a lot of questions/compliments on the name.

Charles

Well, mine isn't open to the public, and isn't a real business, but I named it and filed a DBA for tax reasons... Thunderbolt Gym. I will never open a gym, so I don't care if anyone copies the name, if it sounds good. I had an ad license plate frame made up for it, and I get a lot of questions/compliments on the name.

Charles

I am gonna steal that name and make millions off of it and there isn't a DAMN thing you can do cause I have your post saved :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::chomp::chomp::chomp:

lol

"Insert your towns name" Iron Works Gym

My old gym was an ironworks and it's hardcore as fuck. Full gym set up for the regular members then a back room for the powerlifters with any and everything you could ask for. The back room wasn't insulated and you could always smell the broiler from the burger king next door lol

I really miss that place :(

Top Bottom