Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badass GYM Names

Big Time Gym

Sign would look like this:

BIG TIME GYM
.**..||..**.
....||..||...
......||.....

The diamond thing under the name would be the classic silhouette of a guy squatting either side view in the hole or some kind of quarter view.

The stars would be silhouettes of Sig Klein holding and old shot filled barbell vertically on 1 side and and probably the Sandow image on the other.

The sign's background color would be iron and the letters would be white.

Last, but not least the signs overall shape would be that of Supermans crest on his chest.

That's how I would do it.:biggrin:

Oh and there would be mirrors in the gym in the bodybuilder section. I'd have one big ass floor with bodybuilders on 1 side and powerlifter's on the other. Bodybuilders get mirrors and pictures and magazine cutouts and famous bodybuilders and physical culture guy's from the past.

The powerlifter section would have pictures of old time strongmen and powerlifting greats. Also notable strongmen competitors.

The middle of the gym between the 2 sides would have kettlebells, gymnastics rings, and 3 platforms with a different size atlas stone on each side, and a rope to climb.

I would have speakers set up in the top corners on each side of the gym and the music selection would range from gangster rap to heavy metal. Then I'd throw on something like the sound of music every once in awhile to fuck with people.

When you walked into the gym there would be a sign on the front door that said something to the effect:

"Powerlifters, Bodybuilders, Strongmen and all enthusiasts of physical culture are welcome here."

Down under this sign would be a smaller sign that read:

"Nobody gives a fuck what supplements you're on."

I could go on and on about my dream gym, but eh. Steal what ya want from this.

1194989549208635715one_way_sign_01.svg.med.png

Weight lifting

"Insert your towns name" Iron Works Gym

My old gym was an ironworks and it's hardcore as fuck. Full gym set up for the regular members then a back room for the powerlifters with any and everything you could ask for. The back room wasn't insulated and you could always smell the broiler from the burger king next door lol

I really miss that place :(

bam.. hard core for sure..

Top Bottom