Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back Squat question

Murklestein

[FONT=&quot]Last week I was into my second set of squats only at 185. I pumped out 12 reps easy to build up to higher weight but about 20 seconds after my set, my heart wouldn't slow down, i got a cold sweat and felt super nausias. Has this happened to anyone else? I doubt it's a heart condition and I think I just kicked my body's ass. Let me know what your experiences are.[/FONT]

Sometimes your body is just not 100% like you may have not eaten recently enough and your blood sugar was a bit low. If it's not happening all the time, I wouldn't worry about it .

how is your endurance ? resting heart rate?

pushing yourself to your max HR during a set like that is over training which is fine, your body will hopefully adjust and get strong over time.

what you can do is watch out for stimulants. they will push your HR higher so when you do push yourself your heart rate goes sky high

If its not something that continues to happen I wouldn’t worry. If it continues to persist go and see a doctor.

Top Bottom