Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

back routines

Do shoulder width chins instead of pulldown. way better

all I do is rows on one day, and chins on another session with suported T-Bar rows.
Plus some extra stimulation from power cleans and snatches on my leg day.

if you do pullups/chins/ pulldowns on the same day as rows, you will not be able to put full effort into them I feel.

if you have to do em in the same session chins/pullups are harder, so do em first then do rows.

Some people do deadlifts firstup on back day, but I do these on lower body day.

i like t-bar row, chin ups, lat pull downs, dumbell rows, and seated row the best.

I like starting with good mornings or dL's, then weighted chins, seated rows and db rows. just did back today. i love it.
doin 5x5 now

I always start with deads or some variation GM. (After sufficient warming up and stretching, of course.)

I like to do my main core lifts first, then follow up with auxilary lifts.

Joker

when you guys say "seated rows" do you mean the one where you put the weights on the sides? same thing as dumbell rows
but seated,am i right?

Seated rows involves a pully machine. You basically pull a V-grip (attached to a cable) bar towards your chest. http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/BackGeneral/CBSeatedRow.html
They're suprisingly good exercises.
My back routine:
5x5 Deadlifts
3x8 Bent over rows (supinated)
3x8 Lat Pulldowns to the chest (supinated)
3x6 Pullups (with a 50 lb counterweight :()
3x8 Seated Rows (if I'm feeling frisky)
Deadlifts drain you for the other exercises though, you're tired and your forearms hurt like hell...not to mention your lower back,

I am appalled that it took 7 replies before someone mentioned the word "deadlift." ;)

Top Bottom