Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back At it Like A Crack Addict!

How's body comp coming along?

Its what and what. Getting in better shape for sure. Flexibility and explosiveness is definitely better with this routine.

Just havent been triming down like i would like to. Two things happened with that. Fiance decided not to compete this year so no strict diet plan although have increased cals alot and fairly clean. Also instead of increasing reps with short rests for more of a hypertrophy or aerobic workout I got fixated on strength. Just want to get strong with the Olympic lifts first.

Week6 Day1
Monday

WarmUp/stretch
1.Snatch 65*5 75*3 85*3 95*3 105*1 115*1(PR) 95 2*3

2. OverHeadSquat- 65*10 85*5 95*5

3. BehindNeckPress- 65*8 85*5 95*5

4. SnatchPull- 135 2*3 155 2*2 175*1

5. Hanging Snatch Pull- 95# 2*8

6a. Goodmorning 95 2*8
6b. Squat 185 2*5

7a. death March 25#DBs 3rounds
7b. PushUps 3rounds

Ouch! Was going to do 3-4 sets on 6A/6B but was done lifting...wore out. Shoulders traps and legs are destroyed. Really would like to get my overhead squat up but that'll come soon enough I guess. Well cant wait till Wednesday.

Merry Christmas!

Week6
Wednesday

Day3.
WarmUp/Stretch
1. Clean&Jerk 95 2*3 115*2 135*2 145*1 155*1 165*F*1 135 3*1

2. FrontSquat 135*5 155*5 175*5 225 5*1

3. JerkFromRack 95*5 115*3 135*3 155*1 175*1 (PR)

4.StiffLegDeads 185*10*8*6

5a. Chins 3rounds
5b. Pushups 3rounds
5c. Lunges 3rounds

On the C&J fail I got the clean just couldn't get grip right for the jerk so dropped it and started over. Weighed in at 173# @ about 17% BF.

Nice fronts man! I have trouble keeping the weight up

Thanks! I found I had to get my arms/triceps more flexible ro make the proper shelf across upper chest. Found a video on clean and front squat(T-Nation I believe) form and it said that benching and tricep workouts can tighten muscles and reduce flexibility.

Thanks! I found I had to get my arms/triceps more flexible ro make the proper shelf across upper chest. Found a video on clean and front squat(T-Nation I believe) form and it said that benching and tricep workouts can tighten muscles and reduce flexibility.

Interesting. I could see the shoulder tightness n lack of flexibility but never thought tris would play a role

Interesting. I could see the shoulder tightness n lack of flexibility but never thought tris would play a role

Yeah. Palms down(normal) you should be able to bend your arm at elbow while at side and almost touch your delt when tilting your palm back (which is now facing up), then bring elbows up to clean position....should be able to take it slightly above parallel. You want it to where your fingers, wrists, and forearm are using as little force as possible to hold weight. It should be resting on a "shelf"

Top Bottom