Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back into the gym

pinkbunny55

Getting back into the gym after a year off. I know, I know, I should not take off that long!!
Been wondering how hard to hit it in the beginning??
I am 34, female
Trained for 4 years hard the burnt out
DOnt know if I should start with a split of upper and lower - each 2 times a week. Or just go to once a week per body part.
HOw much cardo??? I am thinking of 30 to 45 mins in the morning and weights in the afternoon.

Suggestion PLEASE
PinkBun

Hey Bunny, how you doing girl? ;)

I'd say just go back to your 1 muscle a week routine. a four day split: mon,tue, thur, fri has always been the best for me. I would suggest light weight training (to start) followed by 15-20 minutes of cardio 4 days a week. that will get you moving again! then switch to heavier wieght sessions and two 30-45 minute cardio sessions a week. or If you like to do cardio alot you could lift 3 days a week and cardio 3-4 whatever suits you best.

I love gym bunnies!

Thanks for the help!!
I have about 20 pounds of fat to loose so I just have to stick it out and do a lot of cardio for now.
With that much fat to loose (damn ice cream) I wonder when I should start a cycle of clen - t3??
Should I wait until I have lost most of the weight with regular diet and working out, or loose it using the clen - t3 combo??

Thanks
Bunny

I would. Wait until you've got used to the training at least before you take the clen & T3. With the clen being thermogenic it would be wise to get back into things first as the clen may make it harder ie. the sweating and shakes etc. which will make training more difficult if you are getting used to things again.

Remember after so long off the body will hurt and respond with very little excercise as the body gets resiliant to this in time. Just take it easy for the first couple of weeks and personally I'd do a two way split along with 2x cardio. After that initial (Body saying Oh F*ck I forgot how hard this is) stage you can then change to a more traditional 3-4 way split.

thanks for the help!!
Hopefully in a couple months I will be back on track with training.
Iforgot how good this board is!!!
Thanks
Bun

Top Bottom