Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BACK TO BASiCS. Need opinions

John G

5 years four cycles and a gain of 60 to 70 lbs. I started at around 145lbs 15%bf. I am currently 202 9 - 10 % bf and like most people I am not happy. This october 2nd will be a bodybuilding show in my area. I have a few months on my hands and I said screw getting cut for this summer because I am basically to small. I want to add an additional 20lbs to my frame but a solid 20, I already know it isn't the easiest thing. My question I want to go back to basic mass building movements. I want most of my workout to consist of one or two excersises for any given bodypart. Example: Squats and presses for legs, Bench for chest, etc... I want to do a total of 9 to 12 sets. 6 sets for squats and lets say 6 for presses. Is this a good training method or am I burnt?

One compound and two semi-compound should do the trick

example: Back
Deads 4-6sets
Pull-overs or Pulldowns/pull-ups 2-3sets
Row 2-3 sets

Hard and heavy, since you BBuild then you should go to failure on the semi-compound excercises IMO, ask Needsize he would know for sure

Top Bottom