Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

attn jimmy dean-reverse hyper spec and setup...

primobone

i was ready up on reverse hyper and heard you and pljay made one to fit a power rack. Could you please PM me the specs and setup. any help would be appreciated, as i do not feel like spending 800, thank you!

i am interested in this as well. i think i will eventually buy one, but i just dont have the cash right now.

I built one.

i bought steel cheep (but thick) welded together the frame.

hung a chain from the back of it. Attached a steel bar down the bottom....bought some collars, foam and thats about it.

easy.

Jimmie Dean is not online very often bt i will tell him to check Here so keep it bumped for him. But he'll get you specs. BUt he has them i do not.

specs?

I just built if perfect to my height....thats all.

have a lot of space between the legs so theres enough room to place many plates in there(first attempt the bar/weight keep on hitting the legs), make sure the top isnt too big (i couldnt reach over to the handle)
make sure its high enough for the arm...you can never get it too high!
and thats it.

nothing to special about the machine really when you look at it

Basically the frame is 2x4's with two additional pieces of 2x4 spaced in the middle for support. A single piece of 1/2 inch thick plywood is screwed to the top. The owner of the gym we go to had it upholstered for us. He used two inch thick heavy duty foam padding covered with vinyl to match the other equipment in the gym. Make sure the padding extends all the down the end where your legs will hang. The swing arm is a seperate piece. It's three pieces of tubular steel welded in the shape of an "I". The top piece is slightly shorter than the bottom piece which needs to be long enough to accomadate 5 or 6 plates per side. The dimensions might vary according to your power rack. I'll have to take my tape measure to the gym and get you the exact specs. Whoever wants a drawing and specs, IM me your e-mail and I'll send them to you. I'll see if PLJay can take some pics with his digital cam so we can post them also. If you have any further questions, I'll give you my number so I can explain in more detail.

Top Bottom