Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ATTN all sub 450 deadlifters

rjl296

who wants to have a little friendly competitiion ???

right now my dead is at 410 pounds. shitty, but ive only been doing them for 7 mos. and previously i did no low back work

Anyways, who wants to race to quarter ton. ??? a little motivation never did anyone any harm

I'm in, but since I deadlift alot more than that, I can use my stiff legged deadlift. I just hit 425 for 5 this week. I would love to get it up to 495 for reps. I would have great hamstrings with those kind of numbers.

i guess you can include me, but i do full deads pretty rarely
last 1 rep dead was 415

i usually do them from the bottom pin to take my legs out of it as much as possible

d3track said:
i guess you can include me, but i do full deads pretty rarely
last 1 rep dead was 415

i usually do them from the bottom pin to take my legs out of it as much as possible

i barely ever do full deads, maybe every 6 weeks or somehing. but 500 will be mine before DECEM (pun intended

count me in, i will max at the end of my cycle in 12 weeks....... so im sure some will beat me to it, but i will make it.

X

Exodus said:
count me in, i will max at the end of my cycle in 12 weeks....... so im sure some will beat me to it, but i will make it.

X

what are you at ??
doesnt really matter who gets there first.

BodyByFinaplix said:
I'm in, but since I deadlift alot more than that, I can use my stiff legged deadlift. I just hit 425 for 5 this week. I would love to get it up to 495 for reps. I would have great hamstrings with those kind of numbers.

Here you have it folks. . .

BBF is out of everyones league. . .after all he is nearly as strong as Dorian Yates on the bench press, plus he is squatting more than Mike Francois in his prime.

No one should ever forget about BBFs 455lb bench press for a triple.

Post up some videos. . .champ!

Besides BBF. . .this thread was designed to see who is interested in a comp. . .not a bragging thread.

louden_swain said:

Here you have it folks. . .

BBF is out of everyones league. . .after all he is nearly as strong as Dorian Yates on the bench press, plus he is squatting more than Mike Francois in his prime.

No one should ever forget about BBFs 455lb bench press for a triple.

Post up some videos. . .champ!

Besides BBF. . .this thread was designed to see who is interested in a comp. . .not a bragging thread.

round 2. ding ding ding LOL

Top Bottom