Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention Powerlifterjay And Jimmydean

FREAK19

IM NOT SURE IF YOU HEARD OR NOT BUT THE MEETS IS NOT GONNA BE HELD AT HUGEIRON BECAUSE HE SOLD THE FITNESS GYM AND ALL HE HAS NOW IS HUGE IRON HARDCORE. THE MEET IS GONNA BE HELD AT:
SMT DOWNTOWN
176 N. BEACH STREET
DAYTONA BEACH, FL. 32114
ITS LITTLE FURTHER FROM THE OLD GYM. I THINK THEY SAID ITS GONNA BE IN A BALLROOM, SO IT SHOULD LOOK SWEET. AND JAMIE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE WPO BEING THERE. I WASNT SURE IF SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BENCH MEET ON SUNDAY.
SO IM SURE WE WILL BE ON A STAGE.

ALSO, PLJAY DID YOU GO TO THE GYM TODAY? IF SO HOW DID IT GO?

FREAK19

Thanks Freak. I new it wasnt here exactly but i know like the BB for cash when you signed up there they will give you a map.

I went to the gym today. In jeans T shirt and sandals and did 315 x for liek 8 reps on bench no pain at all.

Deadlifted 405 a few times. So since i trained for it i am gonna do it. I know it may be stupid but i am in. If I feel anything un comfortable in warm ups to pull i can lower my opener and token deadlift out if i must. But I must have just simply pulled something. Its the only thing i can think of. I mean i felt where it was in there but it wasnt un barable. So stupid or not it doesnt seem torn or close to it. If it was i couldnt have done what i done today. Squatting should be ok, and i will shirt up at 405 so that will protect it some too (i hope) then like i said if i have to i will token out but it may hold for a high 5's. See you there.

PLJAY IF YOU WANT I GOT SOME ICYHOT PATCHES THAT YOU CAN USE AT THE MEET. JUST PUT IT ON WHERE EVER YOU FEEL IT.

SO YOUR GONNA START TO SHIRT UP AT THE MEET WITH 405? YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOUR WARMED UP GOOD. SO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA PLAN OUT ON YOUR BENCH, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SHOOT FOR NOW?

IF YOU HAVE TO OPEN UP ON YOUR DEADS WITH 5, AND THEN TAKE IT FROM THERE. BUT THATS UP TO YOU I DONT WANT YOU TO GET HURT. DO YOU THINK THEY WILL HAVE A MAP TO THE BALLROOM AT THE WEIGH IN?

FREAK19

Freak, they will have maps for sure.

I am planningon the same. My bench i hater wearing the loose shirt it gives me zilch! But i may open with 573, 600, 622. 639 4th! Ya right. Deadsare gonna be the same i will open with a mere 534lbs, then go (depending on how it feels) 562 or 573, then if it gos up decently 600 will go for a ride on the 3rd. That is all if it feels good.

Where you staying? Your uncle is taying where were at at the best western (La Playa) Its on the beach , it has bars, 3 jucuzzi's. Jimmie dean isnt staying there cause the beds arent big enough for he and his wife to stay snuggled all night! Messin with ya Jimmie!

Jimme is going up fri morn get his cell from your uncle and call when you get in so we can eat and shit! Later bro.

yeah me, jay, jimmydean, and grimmer all have a meet this weekend.

Jay for dinner where do u usually go out to eat, because i usually go out to oliver garden and load up on carbs.

Olive Garden sounds good to me. When we get there we will get in touch. My cell number as of today is area code i believe is 863-608-2459. But i will find every one that day.

Also the SMT where the event is is the same place as the bench bash for cash. It looks like ab igger version of what the Bodybuilding show was last weekend. Its a little Arnold classic! Should be fun.

Got it , thanks guys. I'm gonna head out around one tommorow. I will try and get a room at the La playa BW so i will definitly hook up with you guys. I got yoiur cell # jay and will call you when i get there. Mine is 813-334-0607( my girls actually). I'm feelin' good and well rested but am a little anxious. My head is not in it right now as i have some other issues going on that are really bothering me but hopefully i can forget about them for a day.

Hey Grimmer bro i got your number so if you dont get this in time we'll be ok. But you may have JimmeDeans number mine is 863-608-2459. Its new so i know you dont have it.

Sorry to hear about problems of any kind. My mind isnt init either but you can bet your ass when i get to daytona i , and you will get PUMPED! Everytime i go to Daytona 3 times a year it is to compete. Or go with someone who is, so to me Daytona , All of Daytona smells like a meet to me! Crazy? Ya i knwo but soon as we get by the speedway i start freakin out! YOu will see what i mean. Your gonna rock bro!

Top Bottom