Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention Powerlifterjay And Jimmydean

yeah boys i cant wait, im just finishing up on making my cd for 2morrow to get pumped up to.
my friends that i told you that where coming up arent coming up anymore, but thats ok i still got my family and my gym family, so im still happy as shit.
i went out and bought a new camara, and some other extra stuff.
my uncle is gonna follow us up there so we will get in touch with you, or jimmydean. i just want to weigh in as soon as i get there, so i can get it out of the way.

Hey guys, we're staying at the Makai just down from Huge Iron Gym. We gotta have the king size bed dude! Cara would never settle for two double beds. We are newly weds ya know!!! Not to mention it has the stove and fridge. My cell is 863-640-0861 for anyone who needs it. We're taking off around 10ish so we should be there around noonish. Once I get weighed in I'll give ya'll a call. The Olive Garden is good with us, too.

But when we got to eat where ever it is, we all need to go together as a big powerlifting family! so lets all make sure that we get together to pick a good resturant to eat at.
see ya 2morrow.

pljay,

you ARE doing this meet? haha. good luck!

"what doesn't kill you will make you stronger" -- some drill sergeant

"...or put you in surgery " -- me

Someday soon, I will be back in florida, baking in the heat like a slug who got stuck on the driveway and couldnt make it to the grass in time.

Take care. be smart.

/irish

Top Bottom