Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aspirin to reduce BP on training?

Onererah

I get bad headaches and blood inflow in the head whenI do cardio workouts. I remember when I lived in a country on a highaltitude we would be recommended to use some aspirine before workingout. Do you think it can help?

This can be a good means of getting blood moreliquid, so it may help reduce the BP spikes. However, I would notjust all in, and would start gradually. Try taking half a tabletbefore working out, and pay attention to how you feel. If you willfeel better, then keep using the half tablet. However, if there willbe no improvements, don't use aspirin.

i would not do this at all.

taking any sort of anti-inflammatory or something that restricts blood flow will restrict gains. you WANT inflammation during your workout.

the fact you get headaches can be several things. it can be you are out of shape, it could be you aren't hydrating enough, and it could be you aren't carbing up enough.. it could even be some sort of medical issue that you might want to get checked out

Unless you have a medical condition and your doctor is telling you to take the aspirin - I would stop taking it. It is doing more harm then good.

First - aspirin carries a more hepatoxic nature then most oral steroids. Using aspirin in conjunction with liver toxic steroids is going to put a lot of stress on your liver. Aspirin is also extremely hard on your stomach lining and can cause ulcers.

Second - Taking aspirin before your workout will actually be counterproductive for your muscle building goals. Inflammation (the pump) is needed to signal the hypertrophy (muscle building) process. By taking aspirin before your workout, you will blunt that response and not get as much of a hypertrophy response from the workout that you would of otherwise.

If you want something to increase circulation and vascularity before your workout, look into a good non-stimulant pre workout like D-spark from n2bm.com.

I still wonder about the original question - can aspirin reduce the head pressure ? I understand that it may be not good for bodybuilding, but right now I need to deal with the pressure.

I still wonder about the original question - can aspirin reduce the head pressure ? I understand that it may be not good for bodybuilding, but right now I need to deal with the pressure.

It was answered. So why do you have it? I asked you a couple of questions earlier which, if answered, might show you why you get the issue, help you deal with it.

When I was training in Africa at an altitude of roughly 2500 meters above sea level we would take aspirin that it made things more manageable, so you can try it. A couple of times taken it will not kill you, so it is worth giving it a try.

Top Bottom