Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ask the expert online trainer concept

colimus

Hey everyone,
Not sure if I’m posting this in the right place or if I am even allowed to post this. But anyway, I’m doing a project for my honours degree and I am looking to get some feedback on my business concept.

The business concept is an online “Ask the expert” bodybuilding training and advice website service for beginners or people who have reached a plateau in their training. The expert will be a professional bodybuilder.

The website will have free tutorial videos on how to lift with proper form and free tutorials on how to prepare your meals. To get your training and nutritional plan u will have to talk to the expert. The expert will discuss the training and nutritional program that he created specifically for you through scheduled pre-payed webcam sessions. You can also schedule sessions to ask the expert anything bodybuilding related.

An initial fee of $10 dollars would be paid so the expert can create a training and nutrition program for u based on your age, experience, bodyweight, height etc.

This fee includes one 5 minute webcam session.Follow up sessions will cost 5$ dollars for 5 minutes

Personally if I could go back in time I would use a service like this because it took me years of trial and error (mostly watching youtube videos) to get my training and nutrition right... I got injured regularly in the beginning and I’ve wasted a lot of money on supplements that do nothing!

So what do u guys think? Is it a good idea? Would you use this service? Is the cost reasonable?
Any feedback would be appreciated guys.

Cheers
Colin.

Top Bottom