Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The art of weight training

What is the secret to weight training for maximum results and benefits?
Do you think it has more to do with intensity of your workouts or is it more to do with intermediate-term progression where you are training your body that way?

There's no secret

Real truth is to train for the pump. If u have pump when ur done or during. U failed. Its that simple. Arnold. Rich. They all said it. They're all bigger than all us and I know it too I train for the pump and would smoke most here and I been lifting again o ky for a year mostly and I'm huge onky cycled twice no trt

If you're after a secret for training, I get the idea you're losing motivation. Because when you're motivated, you just get it done and watch the gains come in. Try hiring a personal trainer at a decent gym, I used to workout at Pure gym chains, with the WORST commercial gym music and a vibe of people that couldn't be arsed. I joined my local gym in stoke called Apex and found a PT that actually fired me up for every session.

Once you're fired up, the hardest part is to stay on top of your diet, which for me was eating MORE food than before, I find it difficult to put weight on.

Check with your gym or search for local PT's in the area to get an idea of pricing and trial it for a month or 2, I have a feeling you won't be asking what the secret is for weight lifting anymore. Good luck!

Top Bottom