Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold at his all time biggest, the '71 Mr. O

Arnold is the man, he is the reason BB is respected and looked upon as a legit sport W/O him it would not be were it is today. And no one has room to disagree, you can disagree if you want and I am sure someone will, but the fact is he is the reason it is the way it is today!

After what I heard , Weider & Arnold did to Serge Nubret in the 1975 O , I lost all my respect for him.

According to Arnold himself he was 246 here and only 228 during the '75 when Pumping Iron was filmed. There are relatively few pics of the 71 b/c Arnold won uncontested that year, so I suspect most people don't realize he was ever this damn big.

21np343.jpg

Notice even Arnold infamously "skinny" thighs had some sweep.

nice find man

arnold was fukin awesome

some can critisize his physique but in end of the day wed all probably swab our physique n genetics for his lol

dont know how people think his arms over powered his body, his arms were unbelievable

and though his legs may not be as big as the current mr Os, i never really liked the tree trunk leg look where ur legs start rubbing together just above the knees due to ur monsterous hamstring and quad size lol

oh hes says hes 6'2 or 6'1

hes shorter ,Ive seen him and that was like 13 years ago

I am 6'2 and towered over him lol

oh hes says hes 6'2 or 6'1

hes shorter ,Ive seen him and that was like 13 years ago

I am 6'2 and towered over him lol

I'm 6'3" and had about an inch and a half on him in height. I worked with him on a Japanese commercial (in '89)and the Terminator 3D attraction for Universal Studios in '95. I think it took almost 2 years to get it into the park in Orlando, even longer to set it up in L.A.. Anyway, I worked on lighting for both projects. If you're 6'2" you didn't tower over him if you even met him at all. :rolleyes:

Seen a lot of guys surprised when they meet some celeb in person. Surprised the guy isn't 20 feet tall as they are on the movie screen.

Quite a few people like to say stupid shit like I stood next to Arnold and he was like 5'8" L O L!

No fucking way Arnold is any less than 6' with that build and weight.

As I mentioned back on the first page, Joe Weider exaggerated Arnold's competitive bodyweight so effectively that it is extremely common today to hear people repeat those inaccurate weights as if fact. Same thing with Arnold's height.

It's not a secret that he was/is a little over 6'1" and Joe fluffed it up to 6' 2". That phony height apparently goes all the way back to '68 and the very first articles about Arnie that Joe printed in Muscle Builder.

Top Bottom