Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arnold classic strongman results 2006

Devastation

Plat Hero
Platinum
1st- Zydrunas Savickas (4th year in a row)
2nd- Virastyuk He was second last year also
3rd- Mikhail Koklyaev
4th- Phil Pfister
5th- Benedikt Magnusson
6th- Pudzianowski

i've liked savickas for a long time. glad to see him kicking ass

Zydrunas Savickas won again??

Someone bump him off his place..

I saw Zydrunas at the banquet and the dude is beyond THICK! The final event was called the "circus dumbell". It's a dumbell that has the same size thick handle as the Inch dumbell, but it was heavier. It was nearly 200 pounds. Zydrunas looked like a man amongst boys in that event...and pretty much every other one too. Marius Pudzianowski couldn't get one good overhead lift on the circus dumbell. It was a 1 hand press...guess I didn't explain that. I have some decent pics of the final event. Now, where the hell did that cable for my camera go?

I got some pics of the comp, also got pics with Zavickas, Pudzianowski, Verastuk, Larou, Ross, Marunde, and some other guys not competing. I'll post up some pics from the comp later, some didn't turn out well, everything on stage was bright red so it skewed the pics pretty badly.

Cheers,
Scotsman

marshallmadman said:
I saw Zydrunas at the banquet and the dude is beyond THICK! The final event was called the "circus dumbell". It's a dumbell that has the same size thick handle as the Inch dumbell, but it was heavier. It was nearly 200 pounds. Zydrunas looked like a man amongst boys in that event...and pretty much every other one too. Marius Pudzianowski couldn't get one good overhead lift on the circus dumbell. It was a 1 hand press...guess I didn't explain that. I have some decent pics of the final event. Now, where the hell did that cable for my camera go?

How patient do we have to be?!!

Top Bottom