Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold Classic

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
Who is planning on going to the Arnie this year? I believe the dates are March 5-7, 2004. I'm making flight and hotel reservations this week so i thought i'd bring it up here
:fro:

Smurfy said:
Who is planning on going to the Arnie this year? I believe the dates are March 5-7, 2004. I'm making flight and hotel reservations this week so i thought i'd bring it up here
:fro:

lol......... technically that would be next year.........

sorry i couldnt resist.

i will not be, but i am going to the gnc show of strength in a few weeks.

X

Since I'm missing out on the Mr.O... which I am HATING ... :( -- as last year it was one of the most fun events I've ever been too. I might make a trip to the Arnold... I'll be in SoCal taking the bar (again) toward the end of Feb, so I'll probably need a good release.

C-ditty

i think i might go to walk the expo, as i don't think i have the money to get tix for the show
but i have heard walkin gthe expo can be more fun than the show

yeah I probably will go for the Expo also......was on it 2 years ago and I had a lot of fun!!

"i think i might go to walk the expo, as i don't think i have the money to get tix for the show"

oh hell, i dont go to see the BBing show, i go for the EXPO and the Strongman and Powerlifting. Last year i was backstage (thanks to a dear powerlifting friend) during the Bench Meet and THAT was AWESOME!

I went last year for the first time,and will definitely go again this year.We met Lee Preist while we were just waiting in line for tickets.I didnt even want to watch any of the things that you had to have tickets for....we watched the end of the strongman competition,and some powerlifting,and both were cool enough.You can also get ALOT of free stuff,and meet alot of cool people(only one HUGE,former muscle tech guy wasnt being a bit of a jerk,but it was cool.)

you wouldnt be refering to the bloated mountian known as Kovack's would you???

X

Top Bottom