Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold before and after steroids!!

He'd already used them in that "before" pic bro, he started when he was in his earlier teens. I've only seen one pic of him, about age 12, where he looked like he worked out but didn't juice. I could be wrong, but he looks a little too big in the first pic to be natural, though he's damn sure not in the 2nd one :)

I've got these pics in a book at home. The first was when he was 15-16 in a small german show. He was clean then! The second is at 18, 1 year after he started dbol. But look at the fucking genetics people! This guy was bigger at 15 than most guys on this board will ever be.

SuperDawgy said:
I've got these pics in a book at home. The first was when he was 15-16 in a small german show. He was clean then! The second is at 18, 1 year after he started dbol. But look at the fucking genetics people! This guy was bigger at 15 than most guys on this board will ever be.

Does the book list actual stats??

I am skeptical on whether Arnold was clean when he first started training. I mean he worked out with Austrian pro-bodybuilders when he first started, they must have given him something. In any case, with or without steroids, Arnold has some of the greatest genetics in the world. Check out 'Arnold: Encyclopedia of a Bodybuilder', you can get it used on Amazon.com. I got it this summer, and its a very good, interesting read about his bodybuilding career.

BOOEY said:
I am skeptical on whether Arnold was clean when he first started training. I mean he worked out with Austrian pro-bodybuilders when he first started, they must have given him something. In any case, with or without steroids, Arnold has some of the greatest genetics in the world. Check out 'Arnold: Encyclopedia of a Bodybuilder', you can get it used on Amazon.com. I got it this summer, and its a very good, interesting read about his bodybuilding career.

If he was training with pro bodybuilders, don't you think he was capable of natruallly gaining muscle at age 15? He does not appear to be on the sauce in the 1st pic to me.

eviction said:
If he was training with pro bodybuilders, don't you think he was capable of natruallly gaining muscle at age 15? He does not appear to be on the sauce in the 1st pic to me.

I don't know. Who knows what they were taking back then. What makes me think he started juice early is if you look at the pics when he was seventeen, he looks unreal.

Top Bottom