Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arms are lagging still

benjamin33

I am a younger guy, just turned 21 and my bench is almost 300 and my squat is 350+, I can also do almost 20 pullups with good form. I hope to improve these numbers but my concern is why are my arms so small? I measured them under 15” while cold. Shouldn’t they be over 16-17” by now with these lifts?

Add some heavy curls and negatives with supersets you'll get your arms built up fast

I am a younger guy, just turned 21 and my bench is almost 300 and my squat is 350+, I can also do almost 20 pullups with good form. I hope to improve these numbers but my concern is why are my arms so small? I measured them under 15” while cold. Shouldn’t they be over 16-17” by now with these lifts?

In a word - no.

Firstly genetics. And you don't say how tall you are, what you weigh or what your other messages are.

Secondly, are you doing ANY direct arm exercises?

Mix your workouts up and trust the process man. They will grow in time.....Hell I’ll trade ya bigger arms if I can be 21 again

You can't change your genetics and how much you bench or squat has nothing to do with arm size

Top Bottom