Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arms are lagging..

bivk

My arms seem to be the hardest to grow, chest is pretty big compared to my arms, but my arms never seem to grow even with mixed training excersizes. I just can't seem to find the right workout.

Now I've switched to:

Zottman curl - 3 x 8-12 reps
Alternate Incline Dumbbell Curl - 3 x 8-12 reps

And throw in a excersize for the forearms.

Problem is I need something to help build the mass in my arms, but every workout hasn't helped one bit. Arms are pretty small, but I have definition, so any help will do.

Incline curls and hammer curls for the biceps.

I notice you did not mention your triceps.

Tris are 2/3 of the thickness of your arms bro

throw in some close grips, french press, pushdowns, kickbacks, etc.

arms are always the hardest thing for me to get going. I have added over 2 inches to them in the last year by doing basic things like barbell curls, skull crushers and reverse grip benches. Works like a charm.

Lumberg said:
Incline curls and hammer curls for the biceps.

I notice you did not mention your triceps.

Tris are 2/3 of the thickness of your arms bro

throw in some close grips, french press, pushdowns, kickbacks, etc.

You gotta hit those triceps for sure. And eat, eat, eat.

bigp3 said:
arms are always the hardest thing for me to get going. I have added over 2 inches to them in the last year by doing basic things like barbell curls, skull crushers and reverse grip benches. Works like a charm.

im curious. do you give arms there own day? id like to see a more detailed breakdown of your split if you don't mind. :)

I do tri's and bi's two seperate days.

Tri's:

Almost like skull crushers but I use two db's and use the same motion.
3 x 6-8 reps

Skull crushers
3 x 6-8 reps

Overhead cable extensions
3 x 6-8 reps

Pulldowns
3 x 6-8 reps

Doesn't seem too effective. I'm trying to find something to put some mass on my arm.

No need for all that volume. I'm guessing you're a beginner, but may be entirely wrong. In any case, you're probably not eating right. What's your diet like? How much protein and calories daily? And, how much do you weigh?

Top Bottom