Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arms day

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Ill be doing arms as a treat tomorrow. Im sick of late tues:thur workouts since i work 10-7 pm

Ima try to start doing 645-8am sessions and to get excited and not snooze i will hit arms

Give me a good workout!!!!

Joint warmup 2 sets 20 reps zotman curls 2 sets 20 reps rope pushdowns

Alternating db curls 3 sets 20 reps
Closegrip benchpress- 15, 10, 5,10,15
Seated hammer curls 3 sets 10 reps
Incline skullcrushers 4 sets 15-20 reps
Db preachercurl 3 sets 12 reps
Dips 4 sets

Stick to the basics - they always work. Don't get too fancy.

Wide grip barbell curls
alternating dumbbell curls
narrow grip preacher curls
concentration curls

behind the neck triceps extentions
narrow grip bench
heavy dips
rope pressdowns

Traz is right, stick to the basics. Don't do more than 9 sets for TRIs and 9 sets for BIs because you don't need a lot of sets for arms. This is coming from a guy who has 21 inch guns, check out my thread.

thanks fellas! It was a great pump!

I got chest/back tomorrow. I remember a few years ago in college I was pounding beers with buddies, now its hitting the iron and I'm loving it

I was going to suggest a push pull routine for your arms.

Do you think its a good idea to hit arms one day and then do push pull the next? I would reorganize that workout split so that arms get rest before doing heavy push pull ( chest back ) work

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EliteFitness

The rock has a routine like that he does legs with push I believe and has a separate day for arms Steve posted the workout not to long ago

with push/pull

you are working the bi's on the pull day and the tri's on the push day. yes its fine. i mean unless you are a total newb there is no reason why you can't do this back to back days.

i would definately get in a couple sets of pullups for your arms hossie, i think its a tremendous way to start off or finish your workout.

Top Bottom