Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arms and back

lvray

wutup homies goin to the gym today but im realy having a difficulty getting my biceps to grow im fighting genetics here.usually i do 3 sets 10 dumbell curls 3 sets 10 preachers then also work my back with dumbell rows cable pulls and wide grip pullups which i know work my bis in my meeger 6 months or so of hitin it hard all is growing but my bis .my tris are cool but bis are fuckin hard man any suggs also i do train to failure on them it just doesnt seem enough

The preacher curls should be hitting your bi's the best. Barbell curls are good too, but if you don't go strict you are working all kinds of other muscles. Incline dumbell curls are good. I find it really hard to hit the bi's, but preachers seem to get them the sorest.

Try upping your weight to where you can only do 3 the last set.

Last edited:
You say you ARE going to failure? Maybe you`re overtraining them, or not recovering enough from all the back work ON TOP OF the biceps work to failure. Try lowering volume or not going to failure.

Some guys don`t even do bi`s and they keep growing from all the other stuff. I`m not saying to do that, just using an (extreme) example. good luck

Top Bottom