Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arms?

You should post your current routine so we can see what your working with. I personally train biceps and triceps on seperate days. I train each twice weekly, and on training days, I do 4 different exercises per body part. 3 sets per exercise. Arms are the only body part that I don't increase weight with each set. I pick a weight that I can barely do 12 times for the first set, then do as many as possible for each following set. On Wednesday, after my back workout, I do BB curls, seated alternating dumbbell curls, cambered bar preacher curls and standing cambered bar curls. On Saturdays, I do incline alternating DB curls, then superset preacher curls and BB curls. Then finish it off with standing cambered bar curls. My arms are my best body part.

focus more on the form than the weights, try doing heavier weights with lowers reps. something like, 5 reps each for 5 sets. per exercises

Big arms start with your thighs first do your squats and deadlifts. If you want a good bicep workout try doing a one rep 30 sec pullup (15 secs up, 15 secs down)

Top Bottom