Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arm training

If you are a newbie, I wouldn't suggest setting aside a day for arms by themselves ... I would hold off on that until my body was a little more adapted to the rigors of weight training. Focus on the bascis, compound movements, free weights, and building a good base.

However, I would suggest some bicep work after back and some tricep work with chest or shoulders so they do get some direct stimulation. 2 - 3 sets will be plenty for both after the bigger muscle groups have already been blitzed.

The only exception to this would be forearms. Forearms recover quite quickly and even as a newbie (I'm assuming you are, if I'm wrong, I'm sorry :( ) doing some wrist curls would be a good thing.

Good luck.

Im not any any juice, but in 2 years my arms went from 9' to 14' ....... great.

However, i spent 2 days a week training my bicept!!! ... so now i have this big bicept that dont even show, because the brachii & tricept dont push it out. Also my chest & legs are weak in comparison. So altho i do advocate direct arm work, do it in propotion. Also direct forearm work has done me wonders for grip.

Genetiking just spent like 5 minutes of his time and you insult him. You are a moron and I hope you never bench beyond 150 ;p

southern rage said:
hey gking,why don't you try reading the fuggin question and then try to post a response.smartass

I did "try reading the fuggin question" and I did "try to post a response."

I would have posted my routine if I thought it was an appropriate answer to your question. I have been weight training for nine years and I've been following my current training split for close to five years now.

In other words, my routine isn't applicable to you as a newbie. That's why I didn't post it and just told you what you needed to know.

BTW, don't plan on getting very much out of this board with an attitude like that. Nobody here is paid money to answer your questions.

And what does "fuggin" mean exactly?

Last edited:
Dude, he was just trying to help. I may be somewhat of a newbie compared to guys who have been training longer than I have been alive, but I take advice with respect and grattitude. If I were you I'd personally thank GenetiKing instead of being a pussy bitch about it. Keep training with your attitude and you'll be complaining about your 7 inch bicep 3 years from now.

if you guys can read i asked for opinions ,not advice,and just because i'm new to this board doesn't mean i'm new to lifting,if any of you have been lifting for any period of time you should now you need to vary your routines,and i'll be damned if i'm gonna be talked down to by someone who doesn't know shit about me,i've been reading this board for about a month now,w/ very few posts of my own,and i found that it is guys like the "king" who make it a complete waste of time,all guys like that want to do is talk shit and flame people for asking intelligent questions ,who need this shit,later

Top Bottom