Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arm Measurement Increased Once Again!!

WalkingBeast said:
Awesome brother!! Still, 19 3/4 is still just under 20". I bet you were strong as fuck too! I know Im stronger when Im holding more water and overall weight. It probabally wouldnt take me long at all to hit 20" on a decent cycle, but I still want to try and stick it out naturally, aside from some prohormones occasionally and things like that. Im not sure what my arms would be at if I got shredded. Anything less right now, is too much of a size loss! 300 is FUCKING massive!! Im guessing at 240 lean, I could carry 22-23" arms. So that would be very large for me. That also depends on how much more development I get in my legs, Id consider them greatly underdeveloped at the moment. Im only 5'8 also. Keep KILLING that shit brother!!

23 inch arms at 5 foot 8 would be epic!! Im shootin for 22. I too consider my wheels my week point for sure. Keep up the fight and youll get there!

BIGDHO said:
23 inch arms at 5 foot 8 would be epic!! Im shootin for 22. I too consider my wheels my week point for sure. Keep up the fight and youll get there!

That would surely be a great FUCKING accomplishment!! With my small triceps I have no doubt 20 inchers naturally is very possible for me. Hopefully with under 15 years of total training time. Im approaching 10 years straight at the moment. So even a quarter inch gain each year would put me a 19.5 in 5 more years. But now that Ive already gained 1/2 inch in 5 months, it could become a reality much sooner. Its always so unpredictable, but Ill continue to kill that shit. My uncle hit 23" arms at around 5'10, 5'8 would be even freakier. Keep KILLING that shit yourself brother, you inspire me!!

ThanX for the encouragement brother!! Im still not feeling ready for new pics, but it looks like Ill be taking updated pics again soon anyway. Its midway through the year for me now, and time to take middle-year pics to compare to the end of the year pics. I should also be getting up multiple videos soon of my routines and some of my lifts. I have the camera, now I just have to wait for the right moment. Im waiting for my gym to re-open which should be shortly. The first will probabally be my back routine, as the chest routine will be harder to film since I train chest at a different, stricter gym. Keep KILLING that shit brother!!

TRUEsoldier said:
Awesome shit bro, and fuck I couldnt imagine 20+ arms, that would just be fucking crazy, keep killin it

ThanX for all the encouragement brother!! My uncle had 23 inch arms at 5'10 and that shit always inspires me to get larger! At 5'8 I think 20's will finally start to look pretty big on me. ThanX again for all the encouragement!!

One problem beast, you are turning into a beach chache...........your arms are very close to the your legs, in terms on size....lol.....dont turn into one of them, get under the iron........

JKurz1 said:
One problem beast, you are turning into a beach chache...........your arms are very close to the your legs, in terms on size....lol.....dont turn into one of them, get under the iron........

haha Noticed it in the mirror too! My legs will grow over time, they are just slow to develop. Im not concerned with aesthetics or proportions at all. Just into the freak aspect of size and strength. I still hit the legs hard though. My legs are quite strong and very dense, though the size hasnt caught up yet. ThanX again!

Ah fuck legs, lol. My arms are 2" bigger than my calves and i could care less. Legs have always been my weak link, so i am finally working them more than ever and it fucking sucks.

cwick0 said:
Ah fuck legs, lol. My arms are 2" bigger than my calves and i could care less. Legs have always been my weak link, so i am finally working them more than ever and it fucking sucks.

Know what you mean brother!! My arms are 4.25" bigger then my calves! haha But like I said, beauty is not a goal on my list! Ill train them, and in time the growth will accumulate, but Im in no rush!! Keep KILLING that shit!!

Top Bottom