Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arm/hand pain going down arm

unteneroso

I have been training for 2 years now and I started noticing especially at night I wake up and i have really bad numbness and pain going down my arm to my pinky. it wakes me up and keeps going, i am not sure what this is. anyone ever have this?

unfortunately yes i have. that is a nerve issue. could be coming from a disc in your neck/back and could be the ulnar nerve in your elbow

it is a very very common injury in weight trainers. bostin lloyd had the same thing and he is super young. it is caused by overtraining and training through small injuries.

it isn't a good injury to have bro. but you need to rest it off and also you can look up on youtube some exercises to do for it. but no it isn't something that will go away by taking a week or two from the gym. the one thing i don't recommend doing is getting cortizone injections and then going and pounding away the next day. if you do that then i promise you will make the problem way worse

I have had this before and it goes away quick but it can also be a longer-term issue to have addressed. It is definitely nerve related though. Rest is always the first thing I recommend.

If it doesn't heal up with rest, it may be worth bringing up with your physician.

I have been training for 2 years now and I started noticing especially at night I wake up and i have really bad numbness and pain going down my arm to my pinky. it wakes me up and keeps going, i am not sure what this is. anyone ever have this?
I have that happen when I sleep on it. Other than that I dont

i have it and still have it for many years. i have a pinched median nerve from neck down through shoulder to finger tips which left index finger numb. surgery right now is not worth it because i have other issues but possibly therapy,rest an EMG test will help...good luck

I think you must be focused on your workout routine. Try to review any wrong exercise in which you are indulging yourself. Focus on the weight you are lifting at gym. Can your body bear that weight or it must be corrected according to your body needs.

Top Bottom